Ermine 08-Jun-14
txhunter58 08-Jun-14
Thornton 08-Jun-14
Doubleforky 08-Jun-14
txhunter58 08-Jun-14
Huntcell 19-Jun-14
txhunter58 19-Jun-14
08-Jun-14
Several weeks ago my guide checked our draw status online and concluded my wife and I were unsuccessful. I called him back yesterday to work out a deal on an elk hunt, and he told me to recheck to see if we drew for mule deer. He said that for some reason, some people are getting their results late this year. I logged back into the Colorado Parks and Wildlife web page and found out we were indeed successful!

08-Jun-14

Thornton's embedded Photo
Thornton's embedded Photo

08-Jun-14
So you checked earlier and was unsuccessful?

Or were the results just not out yet?

08-Jun-14
I am not sure what it said earlier but Jared seemed to think we were not successful. He has been doing this a long time and he said the results were supposed to be out 2 days before he first checked.

08-Jun-14
Earlier the back door methods had results showing and in my case I had not drawn but points shown were incorrect. Word was wrong data entered. So a redraw was done. After that showed Website showed had drawn and eventually all back door methods were showing same thing and finally g&f posted results. But I am waiting for license in hand before I get to excited So far I did get Mt goat in the mail.

08-Jun-14
How do you check via "back door method"?

08-Jun-14
Oh I thought you checked and it said something different earlier.

You never know until the results are out

08-Jun-14
I still can't tell if you are successful for this year looking at that photo. Does it say 2014 all the way to the right?

Also, right below that area should be another area that shows your preference points. If you drew, your points will now be 0 for deer.

This could stem from the fact that they screwed up the deer drawing and didn't give nonresidents tags, so they went back and gave some NRs tags. You could have been one of those. I know a resident that DID lose his points when the first data came out (which meant he drew a tag) but after they redid the draw, he did NOT draw

08-Jun-14
The top year says 2014. The second one down says 2012 regarding the last time I mule deer hunted.

08-Jun-14
where it says current preference points at the bottom of thorton's screen shot, that is where the points show 0

DEER SUCCESSFUL LIMITED LICENSE FOR 1ST CHOICE: DM022O3R 6 0 2014

Current Preference Points

Species Points Weighted Points Year

Deer 0. 0 2014

08-Jun-14
Yep, you drew!

So, both of you could be correct, it may have said no tag earlier and later you got drawn when they fixed the deer draw glitch!

19-Jun-14
Finally it's final Received actual Co deer tag in the mail today June 19th

19-Jun-14
I got my elk tag, but still no deer refund...

• Sitka Gear