YZF-88 13-Jun-14
relliK reeD 13-Jun-14
Jack Harris 13-Jun-14
Jack Harris 13-Jun-14
Jack Harris 13-Jun-14
12-Jun-14

YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
My wife picked up this local Utah shirt with the intent to send it to my bowhuting buddy in WI. I'm thinking he has seen a few of these "mule deer" without ever leaving the state border.

12-Jun-14
Perhaps a Wisconsin Outfitter can reciprocate by sending a Whitetail Shirt back to Utah with a Mule Deer on it :)

12-Jun-14
Damn things look just like whitetails!

12-Jun-14
classic

12-Jun-14
Smith and Edwards = Dumb and Dumber!

12-Jun-14
Worst part is many people will buy them and never know its wrong

12-Jun-14
Here in Pa there's a place just outside Pittsburgh called West Deer Township. 99% of people never even heard of a mule deer. But all over the roads they have signs saying Welcome To West Deer Twp with a pic of a giant mulie buck. Doh!

12-Jun-14
Most would have no idea. Nice buck though!

12-Jun-14
She was kicking herself after I pointed it out. In her defense, dragging two screaming kids into a store during summer break to buy a shirt would no doubt throw anybody off their game.

12-Jun-14
Lol

12-Jun-14
At least it's not a moose. I was doing a show in Chicago one time and a guy and his young son walked by. The kid pointed at a 6 point bull elk mount and asked "Dad, what's that?" The guy looked at it for a second and answered "That's a moose son".

12-Jun-14
We have those mule deer here in CT.

12-Jun-14
LOL emg!

12-Jun-14
They have sold at least one.

12-Jun-14
hilarious!

12-Jun-14
Auto body repair shops run ads here in wisconsin and most time they have mule deer picture in there ad Funny stuff

Deer collisions are big business in wi about 40,000 a year

12-Jun-14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkW-EAkClbE

13-Jun-14
Jason,

That's not normal for WI?

I'm hoping to kill one like that this coming Nov while I'm HOME.

NOT possible? Haha

13-Jun-14
The shirt is growing on me because it implies I am a very successful "mule deer" hunter.

13-Jun-14
Wow I guess you can take mule deer off my bucket list. I got a boat load of those.

13-Jun-14
off my bucket list too! Dammit - now where can I find a whitetail, we ain't got none in Joisy it seems!

13-Jun-14
MULE POWER "Here in Pa there's a place just outside Pittsburgh called West Deer Township. 99% of people never even heard of a mule deer. But all over the roads they have signs saying Welcome To West Deer Twp with a pic of a giant mulie buck. Doh!"

THAT MUST BE WHERE THEY FILMED "THE DEER HUNTER"! LOL... No way those "stags" were Pa whitetails!

13-Jun-14
Pat- that is actually the real life "Hartford Stag" and is of course, a pet Elk. This was actually filmed in the far northern Cascade mountains of Washington on the BC border. I believe the other deer used in the film were red stag... One of my favorite movies, but the deer hunting footage really irked me, as they would have us believe they were hunting whitetails in the Alleghany Mountains!

DeNiro was nicknamed "one shot Mike" in the movie, but in his post-Nam haze, he let his buck (elk) of a lifetime walk away.

• Sitka Gear