DonVathome 15-Jun-14
otcWill 15-Jun-14
ELKBUSTER 15-Jun-14
otcWill 16-Jun-14
Sivart 16-Jun-14
midwest 16-Jun-14
ELKBUSTER 16-Jun-14
15-Jun-14
i put in for 76 thinkin a buddy would get drawn for elk. he didnt and i did so im gonna be forced to hunt it solo. life is hard hah. i know some areas of that unit but would appreciate some help with some easier to get to areas as i may take my wife with me for moral support. any tips would be appreciated.

15-Jun-14
mule deer tag?

15-Jun-14
yes. sorry didnt make it clear.

15-Jun-14
I have enough md points to draw this tag. I've always wanted to spend time in 76 so I'll be following this thread. Best of luck!

15-Jun-14
Look into the area from Andrews Lake above Silverton. We used to guide this area in the mid 90's through 2000. Because you want to bring your wife, it might be the easiest access, and the closeted. A lot of 76 is better accessed with horses cause of the steepness of the trails.

15-Jun-14
6 pts. should get you a tag.

15-Jun-14
Been a WHILE but I was there in 2007 before die off. Wow. Huge deer in non deery places (low).

It took 2-3 points then...........

Best use of 2-3 points I have ever seen for anything ever. If it was the same. PM me if you want info but it will be old.

Don

15-Jun-14
I have been scoutn 76 hard for deer/elk as I've got the points for both. I spent 4 days there last week and I've never seen so many critters.

15-Jun-14
I had 5 points im pretty sure. otc will I would appreciate some details and would be willing to share the same. thanks.

16-Jun-14
Elkbuster, I'll pm ya some time this week. You'll have no trouble finding deer within easy road access.

16-Jun-14
Is that 6 pts for res or non res?

16-Jun-14
It took a min of 5 pts for non res in 2013. Didn't take the time to calculate odds for those points but it's pretty easy if you go the website and check out the stats.

16-Jun-14
5 points. nonresident.

• Sitka Gear