R. Hale 01-Aug-14
dagga boy 01-Aug-14
boothill 01-Aug-14
sitO 01-Aug-14
Paul@thefort 01-Aug-14
boothill 01-Aug-14
Matte 03-Aug-14
01-Aug-14
OTC Muley antlerless tags went on sale in Kansas today and are already ALL GONE! Why are these tags so limited in the first place? I see more muley does than whitetails where I live. I guess next year I'll drive the hour and a half to my nearest Wally World and stand around til they go on sale at midnight. Anyone else get skunked?

01-Aug-14
With every NR getting a free doe tag again this year expect the population to be down even more next year.

01-Aug-14
Hey boothill, are does down statewide?

01-Aug-14
I sent KDWPT a nasty email. I doubt I get any kind of response.

01-Aug-14
Only a couple of resident does on the water tanks by the killing stand this year Lone Bugle. Maybe a handful of does over on Spring Creek as well. No cameras on Pigfarm yet so not sure about that farm yet. Will be checking on it next month.

01-Aug-14
Nasty emails are always helpful.

01-Aug-14
@ R.Hale

Nasty emails only make me feel better.

01-Aug-14
dagga boy I know what you mean.... It would fall on deaf ears in Topeka and Pratt but I wold feel much beter.

01-Aug-14
Huh..."Sold out" and "KS" seem to go together a lot lately.

01-Aug-14
I thought a NR WT tag only includes a WT doe tag.

Do NR mule deer buck tags also include a mule deer doe tag?

01-Aug-14
siTo you are exactly correct on that. Paul as a resident they have a either species antlerless tag available in limited numbers. They went on sale last night at midnight. Appartantly they didn't last long this year. Some areas do seem to have more mulie does than whitetails for a variety of reasons.

03-Aug-14
From my conversations last year the units to the west were allowed about 100 Mule Deer doe tags. So ya they sold out quick. I tried to buy one at 5:00 a.m. and they were already gone.

• Sitka Gear