HuntEasy 04-Oct-14
COLO 3-D 07-Oct-14
COLO 3-D 07-Oct-14
Jaquomo 07-Oct-14
Drummond Lindsey 09-Oct-14
HuntEasy 22-Oct-14
Quinn @work 22-Oct-14
01-Oct-14
Thinking about next season mule deer. Herd great things about the eastern plains of CO. Are there vouchers available and if so, what do they run. Any good outfitter references? Thinking this may be a rut hunt if I remember right.

02-Oct-14
Hey Tony, Vouchers should be available with a reputable outfitter in Eastern Colorado. You can plan on paying $1,000 - $2,000 for the voucher. It can be a rut hunt but the timing is very critical also keep in mind Eastern Colorado has a very low deer density with it's Mulies. It's not deer per square mile but more like square mile per deer. That being said trophy quality on the right places is exceptional and with the right outfit you will get some stalks on some very good bucks.

Best of luck in your search for a big Mulie.

Scott Alberda

02-Oct-14
Scott, pm me if you got any ideas. Thanks

02-Oct-14
One more thing, any options for velvet Muleys in Alberta, that hunts on the list.

03-Oct-14
My former neighbor Frank in Monument arrowed a 250" class buck with Scott, he also lost the 800 MHz radio making the hunt quite an expensive endeavor.

03-Oct-14
Randy, have you looked into availability for a bow tag in Alberta for 15'? Not sure how easy or pricey these are to come by.

04-Oct-14
Bump for any Alberta or CO eastern plains outfitters?

07-Oct-14
Look at Global Hunting Resouces, they kill some monsters every year!

07-Oct-14
Patrick Montgomery is a friend of mine and that guy can spot and judge deer better than anyone I've met.

07-Oct-14
PM sent

09-Oct-14
Pat is damn good a finding and helping clients kill BIG deer. You wouldn't hunt with anybody better

22-Oct-14
Would anyone pm Patrick Montgomery's cell please.

22-Oct-14
PM sent. Good Luck.

• Sitka Gear