Sage Buffalo 22-Oct-14
Toby 22-Oct-14
smarba 22-Oct-14
wilbur 22-Oct-14
HuntEasy 22-Oct-14
Iaintafraidofnotag 23-Oct-14
HuntEasy 03-Nov-14
22-Oct-14
Besides, January (which is booked in NM for mule deer already), are there any hunts left for a bow hunter looking to chase mule deer this year? Maybe even elk? Guided, unit wide tag etc? Any ideas at all?

22-Oct-14
I believe south dakota and idaho both have late archery mule deer hunts. Also Aizona

22-Oct-14
Thanks Branden... I'll check into South Dakota and Idaho. Arizona is Jan and a good hunt i've done before.

22-Oct-14
Mexico is a great late season destination

22-Oct-14
I'm going to eastern Washington to hunt the late archery Mule Deer hunt towards the end of November. Supposed to be awesome cause it's during the rut.

22-Oct-14
Big Mulies in Sonora, Mex Expensives, but they are big

22-Oct-14
AZ has both a Dec & Jan season.

22-Oct-14
Late-season archery elk licenses available online Oct. 29 SANTA FE ? Two hundred seventy-five trophy bull elk archery hunting licenses will go on sale Wednesday, Oct. 29, first-come, first-served, on the Department of Game and Fish website, www.wildlife.state.nm.us.

The sale will begin at 10 a.m. Oct. 29 and will be open only to New Mexico residents for the first 24 hours. Any remaining licenses will be available to nonresidents beginning at 10 a.m. Oct. 30. Only hunters who did not hold a 2014-2015 elk license are eligible to purchase the late-season licenses. The bag limit for the late-season hunts is one bull elk with antlers that have at least six points on one side.

Hunters are strongly advised to obtain an online customer account or review their existing account, user name and password before the sale begins. The online-only sale is first-come, first-served and popular hunts sell out quickly. Available licenses include:

Archery hunts, trophy bull elk (six-point antlers or more on one side): •Unit 12: Nov. 15-19, 25 licenses. •Unit 34: Dec. 13-17, 200 licenses. •Unit 37: Nov. 29-Dec. 3, 50 licenses.

The Department makes late-season elk licenses available as biologists continue to assess annual population and harvest information, regional herd management objectives and additional harvest needs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22-Oct-14
Wilbur, I got that email today as well from NMFG. I did hold an elk license so if I read that right, I'm ineligible.

23-Oct-14
Colorado eastern plains are runnin now through the end of December with a few closures.

03-Nov-14
Booked a plains archery 15' Nov hunt... Now New Mexico 2B in Jan to kick off the new year.

• Sitka Gear