ollie 16-Dec-14
IdyllwildArcher 16-Dec-14
14-Nov-14

wild1's Link
Wrong on so many levels!!

14-Nov-14
But they weren't deported, thanks Obumma

14-Nov-14
Put them on a long wagon train back to the S&*t hole that they came from along with the rest of the ILLEGALS. GET OUT.

14-Nov-14
Hopefully they will be deported once sentenced, but then they will be right back again, never ending cycle till we fix/punish the idiots that hire them for work.

14-Nov-14
The Obama Administration considers their so called crimes "collateral damage" and they will soon be "legal immigrants" under his "executive orders." Illegal immigrants are above the law in this country....just ask any liberal.

14-Nov-14
There will be 5-million here to stay! Hope and Change.

14-Nov-14
"When you do something like this, you’re 100 percent criminal."

what part of ILLEGAL isn't criminal?!

14-Nov-14
it goes into the chilly in the Mexican restuarants

15-Dec-14
thanks for posting this

15-Dec-14
Deport em hell, HANG EM!!!!

15-Dec-14
There will be a federal investigation by the Obama administration because the libs will scream ''profiling''. Soon, NBC will be crowning them as undocumented desperate starving immigrants that our wildlife game laws specifically target.

15-Dec-14
That sounds about right.

15-Dec-14
Where I used to live the fish and game would make an average if 25 arrests from them gill netting steelhead on a small river there it's more like a stream. I found a gill net one year and found fish and game right near there to report it. In a park nearby in the mountains there was a herd of white fallow deer in an enclosure. One day the park rangers showed up to find one mexican dead inside the pen. Apparently he would chase them around so his buddy could shoot them. His buddies shooting skills weren't too good I guess. He shot his partner.

15-Dec-14
DL cool stuff but i bet we got stuck with the cost of his body .

15-Dec-14
You guys are harsh. They're just nice folks trying to make a better life for themselves and their families. You know, like other disenfranchised criminals are trying to do...

15-Dec-14
This really isn't poaching. Its just "undocumented hunting"!

15-Dec-14
You guys remember the article in bowhunting it bowhunter a few years ago about the hunter that shot a desert ram late in the day and when he went to recover it the next day there was a group of illegals chowing in his ram?

16-Dec-14
I've followed blood trails up to gut piles before, but.....

"This really isn't poaching. Its just "undocumented hunting"!"

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner!

16-Dec-14
DL- I remember that story. It was pretty interesting

16-Dec-14
Just Wow! Can't say it surprises me though.

16-Dec-14
You all are just to mean, they are just trying to feed themselves and families. It's not their fault that America is so mean and tries to keep them out of the country and not sharing the wild game. Don't they have a right to eat, and to enjoy the outdoors? They came a long way over tough terrain to hunt and should be allowed to stay without fear of prosecution. If they are given a college education and welfare so they can eat maybe they wouldn't need to kill animals, and let them bring their relatives over so they too can live in a free country where all the medical and other services will be given to them. You all need to lighten up a bit and share what America has and not be so selfish.

16-Dec-14
OK... your tongue is going to damage your cheek if you're not careful..... sarcasm can be dangerous in the wrong hands.... if not... (sniff)... hurtful.....

16-Dec-14
So let me get this right... All I need to do to get ahead in this country is:

° denounce my U.S. citizenship ° register myself as a citizen from some 3rd world country. ° sneak back into the U.S. ° obtain a soc sec # from some well to do individual ° lie, cheat, steal, kill and abuse every system available???

Huh... Sounds so simple, and all this time I've been working and paying taxes. Silly me!

16-Dec-14
Yeah, they are poor starving immigrants with nice camo clothes and I phones.

16-Dec-14
When are we going to stand up and stop this BS in the USA

16-Dec-14
I guess that poaching is one of the "jobs that nobody else wants or will do", huh? Catapult 'em back where they came from!

16-Dec-14
future voters for the Democratic party!

16-Dec-14
"Undocumented hunting..."

Classic!

• Sitka Gear