jims 11-Jan-15
Olink 12-Jan-15
APauls 12-Jan-15
04-Jan-15
Anyone know the answer here?

04-Jan-15
As of last year: only on Indian Reservations with special permits! C

04-Jan-15
No elk, mule deer or antelope hunting for non residents. Unless a reservation sells a tag.

04-Jan-15
If they did (and they don't), I would be hunting there this fall!

04-Jan-15
Thanks guys. Had friends hunt one Indian reservation this last year....and What a disaster that was!

04-Jan-15
Are Natives allowed to sell tags? I didn't even think they used or needed tags. Or was your friend just hunting on a reserve with a regular tag?

11-Jan-15
I'm not sure exactly how, if any tags are really used. My friends were allowed to shoot what ever animals (ie moose, elk, MD etc) on the reservation that they chose.

11-Jan-15
Any Sask resident that knows the deal....can I get you to PM me?

11-Jan-15
Just curious tadpole, you don't have to be lengthy, but why was their hunt a disaster?

11-Jan-15
was it because they were aliens?

11-Jan-15
Sask sounds like a great spot to live if you are a res! I imagine guided nonres is an option?

12-Jan-15
Guided nonres is NOT an option, except for Indian Reservations. Indian Reservations are basically their own country and they can do pretty much what they wish to.

12-Jan-15
Not saying anything against any one people group but there is a pretty clear cause and effect when you have an entire country working a certain way to keep animals in check then you take a large amount of people that live in one specific area, give them modern technologies and a license to kill unlimited animals. What do you think happens to animal populations as you get closer to the area where the people live with a license to kill? I'll give you three guesses.

To further on that, if any one of us were born into that situation I don't think we would change the outcome either.

• Sitka Gear