BB 23-Jan-15
coelker 23-Jan-15
coelker 23-Jan-15
Zbone 23-Jan-15
23-Jan-15

Woodswise work's Link
Why not just let people shoot them?

23-Jan-15
Because that would make too much sense! The Government can find more ways to waste money than I ever thought possible. Mike

23-Jan-15

BB's embedded Photo
BB's embedded Photo
Woodswise, mule deer are far different than your Oklahoma whitetails.

By doing this transplant, it will enable herds in struggling areas to hopefully rebound, which in the end will offer far more hunting.

On a couple of side notes, the guy whose photo accompanies your post is a good friend of mine and we have shot together, with our cameras many times.

And on another side note, I spent all day yesterday on the Island taking a few mule deer photos. Travel there is very restricted, so its not easy to find the deer or get their photos, but here are a few I have taken out there in the past few weeks.

This is the first photo I took yesterday morning. It took me a couple of hours after first light just to locate a few bucks and by then they were heading out. It's a desert herd so pretty tough as its so open.

23-Jan-15

BB's embedded Photo
BB's embedded Photo
Moving out. Again yesterday morning

23-Jan-15

BB's embedded Photo
BB's embedded Photo
Yesterday too.

23-Jan-15

BB's embedded Photo
BB's embedded Photo
Last evening.

23-Jan-15

BB's embedded Photo
BB's embedded Photo
Here's a couple from last week.

23-Jan-15

BB's embedded Photo
BB's embedded Photo

23-Jan-15

BB's embedded Photo
BB's embedded Photo
Have a great bow hunt. BB

23-Jan-15
The is.and is such a different place and most guys who have never been there can not really understand the issue.

I would much rather see relocation of these animals as opposed to increased hunting. I also believe they left out where private money is funding the majority of the relocation efforts. They are also relocating town deer in Utah right now to areas with lower populations. Results have been mixed but it has been cool to watch!

23-Jan-15
The is.and is such a different place and most guys who have never been there can not really understand the issue.

I would much rather see relocation of these animals as opposed to increased hunting. I also believe they left out where private money is funding the majority of the relocation efforts. They are also relocating town deer in Utah right now to areas with lower populations. Results have been mixed but it has been cool to watch!

23-Jan-15
BB - That one in the back of 3 yesterday evening looks awful gaunt...

• Sitka Gear