Blacktail Bob 14-Jan-16
Wapitidung 19-Jan-16
Blacktail Bob 23-Mar-16
Wapitidung 23-Mar-16
Deathmoan 23-Mar-16
ozzyshane 26-Mar-16
Deathmoan 11-Apr-16
27-Jan-15
Does anyone know if Cole Kramer (Kramer's Kodiak Guide Service) does Sitka Blacktail hunts? I Googled his company but there's no website that I can find other than "Kodiak Guide Service". The website says that it's owned by Mike Horstman. Has that since been sold to Cole? Does someone have an email or contact number for Kramer's Kodiak Guide Service?

Thanks!

Sean Buckley

27-Jan-15
Cole does do blacktail hunts. You won't find anyone who will work harder for you. Feel free to PM me for more info.

27-Jan-15
Cole's a FB junkie, you can ping him there anytime.

Heck of a nice guy, he'll take good care of you.

27-Jan-15
Okay, thanks guys! I'll try to get ahold of him on Facebook again. Ron, I sent you a PM.

27-Jan-15
Just a suggestion but have you considered talking to Blacktail Bob about renting his Kodiak Buck Shack?

Look in the Bowsite sponsors for Blacktail Bob's Base Camps.

27-Jan-15
Mule Power, that was actually what I really wanted to do but I'm a Canadian resident so that's not an option for me, unfortunately. Legally, I need a guide for anything in Alaska, even Sitka Blacktail.

27-Jan-15
Dang man, sorry to hear that. I totally forgot, please disregard my PM.

I have only heard great things about Cole.

27-Jan-15
Cole did the shipping of my brown bear this year from Kodiak. Nice guy and everything went as planned. PM sent with his number.

14-Jan-16
I hung-out with Cole at Dallas SCI this past weekend. He's a really good dude and will take care of you.

I am looking to do this hunt with a buddy sometime in the next couple of years, once oil recovers a bit.

I'm not sure how difficult it would be with archery equipment but a 2x1 for 2 bucks per hunter is very feasible with a rifle, per Cole. This 2x1 would definitely make the price better, as the air charter is a nice chunk of your expenses.

I have Cole's cell and will send it your way, should you need to contact him.

14-Jan-16
Horstman and Cole Kramer are two different guides and businesses. I know Mike. I dont know Cole, but I've heard nothing but the very best things about him from others.

Mike is a great guy who is a lot of fun to be around and he's got a ton of experience on Kodiak Island.

19-Jan-16
Anyone heard how the Winter is going on Kodiak? I realize there a ways to go but was curious.

Wap

23-Mar-16

Blacktail Bob's embedded Photo
Blacktail Bob's embedded Photo
I was out there this past week for about ten days. Another very mild winter and there are deer everywhere.

23-Mar-16
That's excellent news. great picture.

23-Mar-16
I guide on kodiak and have heard good things about cole. He seems to have his stuff together. Not sure what area he does his deer in. It's either around karluk or the road system.

26-Mar-16
Deathmoan what do you guide on Kodiak Thanks Shane

11-Apr-16
I guide for brown bear and deer on the east side of the island.

• Sitka Gear