DL 06-May-15
Wayniac 06-May-15
Forest bows 06-May-15
OkieJ 08-May-15
DL 08-May-15
04-May-15

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Hope he improves some this year. This was taken at then of March. I would have thought he would have shed by then. Other deer in the area have all shed.

04-May-15
He could hurt another buck with that long spike ! Take him out !

04-May-15
Is it a Mulie? I would give him another year at least, he looks fairly young. Give him til 4.5 and see what he becomes. Shawn

04-May-15
how do u cull do u burn a tag

04-May-15

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
He's western Sierra Blacktail. Yes I'd use a tag. There was a buck around my house that had to be at least 5 and had 14" spikes. He was very aggressive with other deer. We can't shoot spikes here or I would have shot him. Those spikes are deadly if they center punch another deer. He's on the same property that I shot this one on last year.

04-May-15
Cactus buck? Did he have any nuts?

04-May-15

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Very small and they were up on his abdomen.

05-May-15
The last blackmail I shot was very similar to that first pic, 4-5 years old and had one big spike and the other side was basically a spike with a 1" fork off of it. My buddy's granddad was really happy to get him off the ranch...

06-May-15
Funny how you decide who lives and who don't. You have a name for him?

06-May-15
Yep, dinner. Assuming he's around come August . What's funny about it? Everytime any of us go hunting and see an animal that we are hunting that decision is made. Don't you make that decsion when you hunt? Maybe you're not a hunter.

06-May-15
Had a similar whitetail on one property where I had permission 2 yrs ago.... he had 2 long curved main beams, with no other points (like his right one).

Very aggressive & nasty - territorial. We had footage of him pummeling bigger bucks because they could not block/lock up his rack when sparring, as well as chasing off does. He even beat on the big 8, who was never backing down. The 8 got his ears torn up pretty badly from this guy.

It took us until the following Thanksgiving, but we got El Diablo out of property, but not before he sired at least 2 buck fawns..

06-May-15
I'll shoot him for ya!

08-May-15
Yes I am a hunter, been bowhunting since 1971. I make plenty of decisions but I have to admit this "cull list/hit list" of the new generation kind of irks me because of what I see on TV I guess. Go get him.

08-May-15

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
This is the one I wanted but it's not my property. If he ever shows up.

• Sitka Gear