wyliecoyote 18-May-15
Bill in MI 19-May-15
PowellSixO 19-May-15
Hoot 19-May-15
BULELK1 20-May-15
PowellSixO 20-May-15
KY EyeBow 20-May-15
17-May-15
Anyone else have a problem? I got errors trying to apply. I finally did apply for sheep and deer but only got a confirmation email for sheep, 3 days ago. My CC shows 2 charges, I want to be sure I am in for deer though - website is also down now????

When it is up can you check app status or do I have to call?

17-May-15
Goes to show this has nothing to do with people waiting too long. Even with the original company they fired, I never had any of these issues. This system they are using just plain sucks!

17-May-15
I have called and had them pull up my app and confirm my selections in the old paper/check days. Not as paranoid now with 4 points.

18-May-15
Yes I agree their system is one of my least favorite, to put it nicely.

18-May-15
I applied today. A mix of points only and for tags as well. No issues.

18-May-15
I think Arizona just emailed that today is the first day for the June draw to apply online ??

Joe

19-May-15
Worked pretty slick for me last night.

19-May-15
Sat down with a dozen friends last night. Not one single issue putting in 12 people for deer, buffalo, or sheep. Pretty darn simple if you ask me. Only issues I've ever seen is when the procrastinators wait till the very last minute and all try to apply at once.

19-May-15
worked fine for me this morning, but the other day when I was on the website just looking to keep current on info before applying the whole site was having a lot of troubles...

20-May-15
Done!

Pretty simple, printed it all out for sure.

Good luck, Robb

20-May-15
Good deal Dave. That's the way to confront a problem. One less person to deal with in the draw imho.

20-May-15
Thanks or the reminder. Forgot last year!

• Sitka Gear