Smoke 28-Jun-15
coelker 28-Jun-15
6 points 28-Jun-15
Rocky D 29-Jun-15
Dakota 29-Jun-15
Brotsky 29-Jun-15
bowcrazyJRHCO 29-Jun-15
28-Jun-15
So far no tags drawn, no land owner tags found and no plans to hunt mule deer this year!

I do however have the green light to hunt thanksgiving and be away from the family!

Right now I am tying to figure out my options. What are the options? I a, aware of the unit 39 hunt in Idaho, but what about hunt in Montana, Arizona and New Mexico? Or hunt in other states like Neb. I am looking for DIY and open land! Could careless about the deer, if there is enough land I will find them!

28-Jun-15
New Mexico don't have a hunt on around that time that I'm aware of. We spend our time in January chasing mule deer in New Mexico. Your best option would prolly be Arizona.

28-Jun-15
my brother is coming out to hunt west Washington with me over Thanksgiving.. over the counter tags, ya, our hunting aint as good as some other places, but we do get to hunt... late season deer, and elk both open the day before Thanksgiving... you welcome to join us if yer so inclined... we're hitting the woods Tuesday to set up, and final bit of scouting (I'll have area pre-scouted before he gets here).. hunt a few days, come out for thanksgiving with the family (not thursday), then back to the woods till we both tag out or he has to leave for home..

28-Jun-15
Smoke that is a great invite. I am pretty certain my dad is wanting to try a Montana hunt so we are getting lid. There but have no plans yet beyond that! I will hunt with my bow he will hunt rifle!

28-Jun-15
No deer hunt in AZ over thanksgiving.

29-Jun-15
Smoke - You are what Bowsite is about!!!

29-Jun-15
I can show you some public land in northwest South Dakota if that would be a option.

29-Jun-15
Rifle season will be in full swing in South Dakota at that time.....FYI

29-Jun-15
PM sent.

• Sitka Gear