'Ike' 10-Sep-15
31-Aug-15

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
We have a few, except Whitetail's! ;-)

31-Aug-15

trkyslr's embedded Photo
trkyslr's embedded Photo
Yup,, heres a map to show where each species is as well.

31-Aug-15
Yup...With a whole lot of cross-breeding on that Western front of the Sierra's....

31-Aug-15
burro deer no wonder i have never seen one they are under ground :>

31-Aug-15
Back in the '80s and 90s I hunted some of the D Zones ( Camp Pendleton ), and then moved north to the A Zones.

I still have the little booklet they used to give out ( prior to the Computer age ), and I will tell you, the Deer in San Diego County looked identical to the Deer in Orange County, and identical to Los Angelas - Santa Barbara, and San Luis Obispo counties to me.

So to my eyes considering the map in tkyslrs post, the A Zone Coastal "Yellow" Deer were identical to the dark blue coastal San Diego/Orange/San Bernadino county areas.

They all taste just like chicken, though.

;^)

31-Aug-15
California mule deer in my ocal woods, apparently.

31-Aug-15
Things are so much simpler here in Oklahoma. :)

01-Sep-15

joehunter8301's embedded Photo
Great topic. Gets kinda old tho beating on something that really doesn't matter. They are all deer. But here is a buck that one of our friends just took. Based on Ike's first picture I think most of you are smart enough to see what kinda deer it would be "classified" as yea?!?!??? Thoughts anyone with an open mind?

01-Sep-15

Here is another nice buck we killed this past week. Open minded people care to guess based on the original post what kinda deer they might call this??

01-Sep-15

Here was my 2014 buck. Pretty cool view huh??

01-Sep-15

A trail cam pic of a buck from this year. Not a bad buck huh?

01-Sep-15
I would love open people's opinion honestly here what these deer appear to be based on the evidence provided. That is all. Ike. Have a nice day :-)

01-Sep-15
I live right on the edge of the dark blue and the light blue.

Amazingly enough, there is a stark contrast in the deer between here and just a dozen miles to the south or east. The tails are different, the faces look different, and most strikingly, the bodies of the deer are much larger up here than the burro deer.

But the difference in habitat is bigger than the deer. I'm up at 5500 ft in pine/oak forest. Down a few thousand feet in the desert, I shot a 2.5 year old deer that gave me almost exactly the same poundage meat as a 1.5 year old shot up here. The difference transcends to the does as well. They're the same animals, but very different.

Those northeast San Diego desert deer aren't pure burro either. I've been scouting the deer east of Palm Springs and they're even different. I'm looking forward to hunting pure burro deer this November. Passed up my A22 tag this year to ensure I can still hunt out there if I tag out locally.

I don't know how they keep tabs on the deer in the Northern D zones. So much of that country is homogenous. It's not like you go from alpine to Mohave desert in a few miles like you do down here.

01-Sep-15
It's Groundhog Day. Don't we go through this every year? Lol. I don't care if it has a green tail. A buck like Joe's would be a buck of a lifetime.

01-Sep-15
Agree Jack.. My head hurts ... Waste of time.

01-Sep-15
I concur... Especially if one doesn't care about score and has no desire to put it in any books. Great Cali deer, that's how I see it.

01-Sep-15
You can beat a dead horse and it's still a dead horse...The maps a perfect example of how they cross breed in the D Zones...

So call it what it is, a hybrid or as CA classified 'em a alternative lol...

There, I'm having a great day Joe and didn't even have to take 'ass shots' of my deer to do it..If it doesn't matter that is..

01-Sep-15

01-Sep-15
Lol....Damn, out trying to shoot Doves and my phone's blowing up...

Relax people, it is what it is...Like Joe said himself, what difference does it make?!? Well it must to him if you have to take tail pictures...Great bucks, non the less!

:-)

Nice post Joe...I got birds to clean!

01-Sep-15
The tail patterns would change on the Coastal deer also. Probably depending on the seasons and temperature.

I used to hunt a lot at Fort Hunter Ligget. Back in the day, July was Archery, August was gun. Then when you went back for some Boar hunting in the winter, the deer hide was darker and fuller, and the tails were darker and more blackish. So, to my laymans eyes, I still could not deciper the tail pattern chart for a 100% certainty.

I just called them Coastal Blacktail.

Of course is it difficult to focus on a tail when the deer is stouting away from you at Mach 1.

;^)

Nothing like Archery hunting Zone A when it is 124 degrees in the shade at Paso Robles !!!

01-Sep-15
I have hunted coastal blacktails quite a bit in CA, and while I'll be the first to admit I've spent way more time looking at their heads than their tails, I do not recall ever having seen a buck on which you can see white on the upper portion of the tail from directly behind (like the last live pic above).

I am not going to say with certainty that showing white means it is a hybrid or a deer having a typical blacktail tail means it isn't - focusing on one characteristic like that IMO is folly. I'm pretty content to leave it that Chris and Joe kill some really big and very unique bucks and I look forward to their threads each year regardless of their genetics.

01-Sep-15
I wish my NJ whitetails would breed with a red stag, caribou, moose, mulie or elk for Christ's sake... And I STILL would not care what color the tail was :) I might be suffering from bone envy after this thread :)

Wait that didn't sound quite right...

01-Sep-15
Thanks Matt! Pm sent

01-Sep-15
" I'm pretty content to leave it that Chris and Joe kill some really big and very unique bucks and I look forward to their threads each year regardless of their genetics."

No doubt about that!

02-Sep-15
Cool thread... Subspecies is an interesting subject, but yeah I agree with you guys ya can't go much on tail patterns...

One year took a winter photo of triplet whitetails fawns at my backyard feeder (I assume they were triplets for they hung with the same doe all summer and fall) but anyhow, they are standing side my side and the three had distinctly different tail coloration... One had lots of black, one had lots less black and the other in between... I understand we're talk'n two different species of deer, but still the same concept...

02-Sep-15
I've spent quite a bit of time hunting the central coast in CA mule deer and Columbian Black-taiedl deer habitat (according to the CA distribution map). I've seen some with mule deer characteristics and some with Blacktail characteristics. I've always called them pacific hybrids, I think I got that term from Bob Robb or Durwood Hollis. Whatever you call them, they are very unique deer and I consider myself blessed to have had the opportunity to hunt them. By the way, it's only in the upper 80's in the Paso area today!

02-Sep-15
So, Where do Pacific Hybrid Deer, as recognized by California Bowmen Hunters, fall into the tail chart and distribution map?

02-Sep-15

adam's Link
Here is a link to the boundaries from the CBH website.

I had the chance to hunt in D-zone this archery season, and I did not pay much attention to the tail coloring (more interested in the headgear!) however there was a notable difference in the coloring ranging from a reddish coat to a light gray color. All in the same general area, not sure if it is food (you would think it would be the same)Or if they were in fact blacktail and Mule deer in the same area (entirely possible). Not that any of that matters it was just interesting to me, I have spent most of my time hunting in the B-Zones so it was neat to see the different area and deer.

Fantastic Bucks in the pics above!! Anyone should be very proud and happy to wrap their tags around them no matter what a record book or zone defines them as!

Adam

02-Sep-15
In my area, they're very red all summer long and turn grey when they grow their winter coats in Sept/Oct.

02-Sep-15
save yourself kill them all !

02-Sep-15
I'll say it again, I don't care what they are, the tail is black, they sport amazing headgear - I would hunt them in a heartbeat.

02-Sep-15
Are they really "Rare or Absent" in the big center strip? I drove through there this summer and figured there would be a bunch in all that ag land. The shade from all the billboards regarding water rights would provide plenty of bedding area.

02-Sep-15
I've seen a few deer in the upper part of that center strip along I-5...mostly along the edges of the intermittent eucalyptus groves they've planted.

Up between Willows and Williams, there is actually a small herd of pronghorn. Weirdest thing ever to see on I-5...you do a double-take every time!

Best of Luck, Jeff

02-Sep-15
I've also seen a few where they say few exist...Pretty amazing that we have so many sub-species as it is...Oregon breaks theirs down a lil different with the Cascades being the break...

Growing up in 'the real Northern CA,' The State of Jefferson you could watch them come across I5 from the B-zones and instantly turn into a Hybrid...Lol

Same from the Oregon Border!

02-Sep-15
Glunt, you have a white tail mindset.

WT would actually do well in the San Joaquin valley. Especially along the Sacramento river.

02-Sep-15
"Are they really "Rare or Absent" in the big center strip? I drove through there this summer and figured there would be a bunch in all that ag land. The shade from all the billboards regarding water rights would provide plenty of bedding area."

There are deer in some areas in the Central Valley but very few. By and large agriculture and deer do not mix other than on the fringes. We don't have the woodlots interspersed among the ag that exist in the midwest, so there is just too much area with no cover to hold deer.

Where I hunt, the summer coats are reddish, but you can generally tell a buck from a doe just based on the color of the hides, with the bucks being lighter in color (more tan than red). Occasionally deer will shed their summer coat before their velvet making them appear gray.

02-Sep-15
I live right on the western edge of the San juoquin valley and for the most part deer are not in the valley floor, as soon as you get into the hills (to the west or east of the valley) you can get into the deer hogs tule elk. I can't comment on the eastern border of the zone on the CBH map but at least on the western edge where I am from the deer obey those map boundaries... They must know the map says they can't be in that area

02-Sep-15

Crazy how that happens Adam lol....Almost like they only cross at the Deer Xing signs on the road....Lol

Like Matt was saying about the color change and it was only mid-August....

02-Sep-15
Interesting. Surprised me there were so few there after all the deer I saw east of the valley. Our Muleys are basically in every part of the state. We have heavy ag areas but we don't really have anything quite like the Central Valley.

02-Sep-15

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
I go prepared. What species are we hunting today?

03-Sep-15
elkmntgear,

that's cool about them pronghorn on the I5; I've been up & down there several times but have never seen any. I'll have to keep my eyes open next time.

I've seen some out on the Carrizo plain (elk too). That was a trip; just didn't seem real that they would be there.

03-Sep-15
A deer's tail, length of tarsal gland, ear length, etc........are truly only possible indicators that identifies the species from casual observance. The truth lies in science. Unfortunately, the DNA studies conducted by B&C does not support Columbian Blacktail in our D zones......it supports mule deer. This is how B&C/P&Y established their specie boundaries. CBH follows those as well, but identified an additional species of deer (based on antler size) as Pacific Hybrids(southern portion of the state near coast). If a hunter is in doubt and kills a GIANT buck, DNA submissions can be made through B&C on those animals near boundary lines......it will be at the cost of the hunter.

As for the bucks taken in the other thread from some D zones......simply put; they are big ol' CA bucks! Unless they want to enter them in one of the respective record books, they're just that....big ol' CA bucks. JMO

03-Sep-15
Roy the map above I beleive is based upon Dna test by fish and game... Is their test vs pope young Dna test diff or wrong? Science is science rt.... Based upon that map of their dna test there is columbian blacktails in the western section of the upper D zones.

03-Sep-15
The F&G map above was not completed by modern DNA science. It's old and obsolete, IMO. The recent DNA study that was completed by B&C is the most recent accurate data, I believe.

03-Sep-15
Roy's correct on the map, just didn't want to kick 'the horse' again...It is what it is and we all know our deer follow the map boundaries...

Guys kill awesome Bucks in the Western Sierra D Zones (JH) all the time, but you never see him/them trying so hard to convince everyone its one species or another...

It's just a great Buck, as it should be...

03-Sep-15
BOHNTR, Is the link I posted to the CBH map accurate? Not that it matters I am just curious, I actually read the boundaries not just looked at the map and it looks like a lot of northern siskyou county closer to I-5 is mule deer? I have killed deer up there west of I-5 and never paid much attention to what they were, blacktail, southern mule, eastern mule, burro, inyo ect..just had antlers to me.

I have also watched deer cross from the eastern side of I-5 (C-zone) to the western side (B-zone) and vice-versa.

Adam

03-Sep-15
That is correct. The B&C boundary in Siskiyou County actually is not I-5......it comes inward a bit. This is why it is important, for record keeping purposes, to disclose a range within that county. Example; the Marble Mountain Wilderness falls within Columbian Blacktail.....where parts of Yreka and Fort Jones is mule deer depending on which side of the road you're on.

03-Sep-15
I would love to see an Oregon "benchleg" blacktail dna sample up against a "D" zone California buck and see the comparisons. They sure appear similar in antler size, body size, habits, and that infamous tail :-) a lot closer than a "mule deer"

Anyone else think of a Prius when they hear the word hybrid?? Couldn't have came up with a better name?? JMO

03-Sep-15
What is the Process for getting the DNA testing done? I was going to sit my stand in A-zone tomorrow night (not gonna fight holiday weekend traffic) Ill be hunting in Pleasanton about 30 miles from the coast. And then gonna be headed up to Yreka a little later in the season. If I am fortunate enough to put a tag on both it would be interesting to see what the DNA says in comparison to the boundaries on the maps.

03-Sep-15
They did come up with another name, 'Alternate' Mule Deer...

What's a "benchleg" Oregon Blacktail? They have Cascades and across I5, Blacktail...Pretty simple!

03-Sep-15
Joe, I think the deer were called Hybrids before the cars were :)

It's also ironic how our deer don't breed like they're supposed to in California.

03-Sep-15
Adam:

There is a process. As a B&C measures I am one of the official DNA collectors for them at the hunter's expense. Pm me for more info.

Joe:

I agree......I hate the "hybrid" term too. :)

03-Sep-15
Enjoyable thread...

03-Sep-15
I personally would love to never see the first two diagrams again as long as I live. They are both outdated, obsolete and horribly misleading. And offer no real value based on current technologies. Plus, they have circulated in so many conversations regarding this topic over the years that they serve zero purpose anymore.

There are 100-percent definitive ways of identifying animals currently available. As for everyone's opinion on this subject, they will most likely never change based on worthless drawings and piss-poor science and maps by CA Fish and Game. Please do everyone a favor and stop using those diagrams as valid forms of education for either side.

As CBH records chairman and a P&Y measurer, I would love to see every archery-killed buck scored and entered into our records program so that one day we can have actual science-based data instead of hypothetical, Internet pissing matches. The classification of species is far less important to me than the involvement in gathering information. If anyone would like to help collect that data, please let me know and I will be the first to help as I have already done for several before.

You midwest and eastern guys are lucky not to have our extremely important problems here on the west coast...

03-Sep-15
Zackman: Don't go there we whitey guys have one specie which others map into 8 different species. Ha Ha! It is fun to see how modern DNA evidence is now giving solid answers. Bottom line is we are all pretty lucky to have such great range for all deer which most of us can access very close to home!

03-Sep-15
So a blood sample or saliva swab from each deer, I like it...Although if we didn't have specific species identified, we would not have had the Columbian Whitetail in Oregon... :-)

The 'pissing matches' would not be, if year in and year out we did not have guys shoving a species down our throats that they may, or may not be killing...It'll work on some of the Eastern guys, but not a lot of us that actually live here and hunt the same Bucks...JMO

Like I said, I know other guys killing great and unique Bucks in the lower D-zones (DL) and not claiming it be one or a other...Maybe it's a agenda or LMS, who knows...

And Zack as far as Whitetails go, if you look at their info, they have some sub-species, just maybe not all in one state that we have...Lol

03-Sep-15
'I would love to see an Oregon "benchleg" blacktail dna sample up against a "D" zone California buck and see the comparisons. They sure appear similar in antler size, body size, habits, and that infamous tail :-) a lot closer than a "mule deer"'

B&C had an article in "Fair Chase" a few years ago which plotted the genetics of a large sample of Oregon bucks that was really interesting. I believe the article categorize deer in the sample as 20% or less mule deer (blacktail), 20% or less blacktail (mule deer), and those in between (closer to 50%/50%). What it showed is there were a very few bucks that were more than 20%+ mule deer all the way to the coast and more mule deer-influenced specimens (20%-80% mule deer) infiltration into the blacktail side of the line than I would have thought, but in general the somewhat arbitrary line generally served its purpose.

In CA we have the Central Valley which is a formidable geographic barrier along most of its length, and likely limits the "genetic drift" seen in Oregon. If I had to make an inference from the Oregon diagram (which admittedly is dangerous), I highly doubt there are deer that would genetically map as blacktail east of highway 5 other than perhaps between Redding and Mt. Shasta.

03-Sep-15
It sounds like Im a couple years late to this debate/conversation.

In my bowhunting career I have had the good fortune to not only hunt Colombian Blacktails but to truly say I cut my teeth hunting them. Having had the good fortune to take them in diverse habitats from south of the bay, north of the bay to our once famed wilderness areas on the north coast. Actually before it was cool I have taken Colombian Blacktails in each of the wilderness areas that hold them. It was kind of my California poor boy slam.

For the sportsman who has studied deer, their habits, traits, personality and other traits that define them. I believe it is clear what species you are hunting based on how that deer runs his life. Plain and simple a Colombian Blacktail does not act like a Mule Deer and vise versa. I would actually say that a Colombian Blacktail is more closely related to a Coues Whitetail than a Mule Deer from a behavior standpoint.

I don't need a DNA swab to tell me what I'm hunting, the deer will tell me based on his actions.

The sad thing is that the bucks who are caught in the middle actually exhibit the weak traits of each species. That should be evident to any California hunter simply based on the amount of habitat and the lack of deer.

Today American's seem to have forgotten that evolution is a very slowww process. In my lifetime I am not arrogant enough to say that the record keeping organizations and the biology behind them at the time they were created is no longer relevant. It is perfectly relevant today as it was 100 years ago.

The difference today is that even the slow kids who finished last get a trophy at the local ball park and the whole society seems to think they are entitled to one too.

Bowhunting is hard, spend as much time in the field as you can. Enjoy it and good things will happen. The good things just may not be things you thought you were there for.

Good Luck to Everyone this season !

04-Sep-15
Oregon's break-down...Taken from their record book!

Columbia Blacktail Deer (typical) 125 90 95 45 Columbia Blacktail Deer (non-typical) 140 110 115 50 Cascade Blacktail Deer (typical) 125 90 95 45 Cascade Blacktail Deer (non-typical) 140 110 115 50 Western Blacktail Deer (typical) 110 90 90 40 Western Blacktail Deer (non-typical) 130 110 110 45

04-Sep-15

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
I don't care if this guy even has a tail. He's minutes away but that's all I was told.

04-Sep-15
Stud...

05-Sep-15
The tail says hybrid.

05-Sep-15
Taxonomically speaking, Columbian Blacktails are a subspecies of mule deer (same genus and species), so when blacktails and mule deer interbreed fertile offspring results. This is different from when whitetails and mule deer interbreed (same genus, different species). The resulting offspring are generally referred to as hybrids in scientific literature.

05-Sep-15
Matt got it...

2.Hybrids between different subspecies within a species (such as between the Bengal tiger and Siberian tiger) are known as intra-specific hybrids. Hybrids between different species within the same genus (such as between lions and tigers) are sometimes known as interspecific hybrids or crosses. Hybrids between different genera (such as between sheep and goats) are known as intergeneric hybrids. Extremely rare interfamilial hybrids have been known to occur (such as the guineafowl hybrids).[4] No interordinal (between different orders) animal hybrids are known.

Besides, if Hybrids were sterile why do we see so many Prius's?

Point is, we can't have a state this size with the species we have and not have them cross the line...Except maybe on the coast and that's a maybe!

Just because a 'water color' map tells you what they think was there, just isn't the case...To claim it's a 'specific' species is a bit of a stretch!

05-Sep-15
Matt, I thought it was the other way around, that the Miley's are actually a sub-species of black tail, not visa versa?

I read somewhere that the blacktails came first and it was thought that muleys descended from a white tail-blacktail cross.

05-Sep-15
Wow a lot of keyboard experts here... And I missed a lot since I've been out scouting and gettin a junior one of these deer. Even a visit by TBM :-o

Ike, I had read the same thing in regards to that Muleys are from blacktails and whities. But maybe it's just like anything else written it's false or true depending upon which koolaid you're drinking. Not that it matters but Id like to hear the truth on this one. No matter what people think there is one things certain is Cali has great deer far and wide. Cheers!

05-Sep-15
Ike, that is my understanding as to the genesis of the blacktail and mule deer.

My reference above was in regard to the taxonomical grouping (all mule deer and blacktail are Odocoileus hemionus), not the evolution of the species. Even though it is general held that blacktail preceded mule deer, blacktail deer are categorized as a sub-species of mule deer in the literature I have seen.

05-Sep-15
That's what I've always seen and read about Blacktails...A 'Sub-species!' Be real interesting to see genetics from Alaska to CA along the coast...

05-Sep-15
I had a copy of a paper from years back on DNA testing on deer out here. Can't find it now. According to their tests their opinion was North America had one deer species until the last Ice Age. East of the ice sheet whitetails developed. West were Blacktails. Mule deer evolved from the Blacktails. The other view was that mule deer were not coming into Blacktail country and mating with Blacktail does but the other way around. They said if you put a Blacktail buck and a mule deer buck in the same enclosure during the rut the Blacktail would clean his clock. Of course if you had a 300 pound muley and a120 blacktail different story. From my view as a taxidermist I see differences in nose length and ear length in deer here. We take a measurement from the nose to the corner of the Eye. If you you have a deer with a 7" + eye to nose measurement there's some Muley influence. I shot a mature deer here last night and E-N measurement was 6". Most of the deer around here are around 6 3/8" E-N.

05-Sep-15
DL, we used to see coues bucks out-compete desert mule deer during the rut - more about the size of the fight in the deer than the deer in the fight.

05-Sep-15
Nice job on the Buck Dave...Does he have a black tail? ;-)

05-Sep-15
It does. I'm having issues with other deer around here. One of held up a sign that said " Blacktail Lives Matter"!! Anyone else run into this?

05-Sep-15
Lol...You get my PM Dave?

05-Sep-15
Yes I did thanks.

06-Sep-15
'Ike' - "And Zack as far as Whitetails go, if you look at their info, they have some sub-species, just maybe not all in one state that we have...Lol"

Not exactly true Ike, here in Ohio we have a mongral bunch of whitetails... Look at a map of the USA and see how Ohio is located. You can be standing on the banks of the river, and be considered in the MidWest, yet just a stones throw away is considered the east...

Ohio’s whitetail population was believed to have been exterminated by 1903 and non-existent until 1923 and in the 1920s and '30s, a limited restocking program began as well as the natural migration of deer from surrounding states, so at least 3 different subspecies funneled in from different directions, and depending on which book or map you read, these three subspecies that overlap in this state, are the Virginia from the south “Odocoileus virginianus virginianus”, the northern woodland whitetail, “Odocoileus virginianus borealis”, from the northeast, and the Dakota whitetail, “Odocoileus virginianus dakotensis”, from the northwest.

I lived near a major deer processing plant and its not uncommon to see 50 to 100 dead deer from across the state at one time during gun-season waiting to be processed and it’s clear to see different characteristics of subspecies in some of these animals. Different colors and shades of red and grey, shorter leggs, longer legs, different colored tails, etc...

06-Sep-15
zbone same with illinois except they got great stock from the north !

06-Sep-15
Very cool!

06-Sep-15
Zbone, don't wake pope and young from their resting spots with this info or they'll start setting boundaries .... .then youll be in same predicament Cali is in only if you care about their record book and where your deer sits.

06-Sep-15
LMAO...

"Zbone, don't wake pope and young from their resting spots with this info or they'll start setting boundaries .... .then youll be in same predicament Cali is in only if you care about their record book and where your deer sits."

So, everyone in Cali that belongs to P&Y is only in it for scores....I did not know this! That's a stretch even for you TS, come on, really?!?

I joined P&Y to support the sport of Archery...If a animal makes it great, if not, no biggie....I do like the 'Species' listed by P&Y and made it a goal to try and take each Deer 'Species' they list....I've been fortunate that so far all my Deer make the P&Y minimum except for the Columbian Whitetail....

I guess I should be hammering P&Y to get that listed damn it....I think now we see the agenda of the Amador Boys! Unbelievable....

06-Sep-15
Lmao George...lighten up that was a little humor to lighten the thread up... You took that like bass on a jitterbug middle of summer on a 100 degree day right as the sun went down... Relax and get a sense of humor or go hunting.. Your moose hunt needs to get here ASAP... I support pope and youngs purpose as well and their purpose for bowhunters. Cheers!

06-Sep-15
And to be clear George I don't do it for the cirtificate on my wall... I do it for its my purpose to be a provider for my family, to experience the chase of all quarry in the outdoors with stick and string, and to pass it on to others and much more... as its who we are and have been. Good luck on your moose hunt!

07-Sep-15
"You took that like bass on a jitterbug middle of summer on a 100 degree day right as the sun went down..."

Don't think I was the only one, but no biggie...Glad it was cleared up! You're right about needing to chase something bigger than a Dove, although it's been a outstanding season so far...

Good luck to you and Joe on the Elk hunt!

10-Sep-15
Chris, Joe you guys good over there? Pretty good fire going near you, can see the smoke from the house...

• Sitka Gear