DL 11-Sep-15
deerman406 11-Sep-15
stealthykitty 13-Sep-15
spike78 13-Sep-15
Mark Watkins 13-Sep-15
KyleSS 14-Sep-15
KyleSS 14-Sep-15
07-Sep-15
I hate to be the bragging Outfitter to start this thread but no one else has started it yet!? With dozens of archery mule deer being taken already throughout North America we desperately need this thread!! Let's see your mule deer bow kills, big or small, lets see them all!!!

(Fellow outfitters, let's see your kills too, even the rifle ones everyone.)

07-Sep-15
Mike there is one already, I brought it up for you

07-Sep-15
Haha, whoops. Missed seeing it like the capitalized blacktail meat pole. My apologies.

11-Sep-15

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Someone's happy

11-Sep-15
Wow, is there a link to the story?? Shawn

13-Sep-15
https://www.facebook.com/MuleDeerOrg/posts/10153213585199200

Pretty damn proud of my son-in-law Zachary Key. He found this deer a while back and have kept tabs on him since. Opening day he took this magnificent Mule Deer buck with his bow. I believe this buck will be categorized with some of the biggest taken in the world. Unofficial score of 239 1/4 inches of antler. On a personal note Zach is one of the most dedicated hunters I have ever met. He doesn't just talk the talk he puts in the time to be this successful. His determination is unbelievable and the care, respect, love and admiration he has for the outdoors and the wild critters he pursues is unmatched. Pay attention to this kid because of his love and passion for the Mule Deer he will become one of the best Mule Deer hunters of our time. Congratulations Zach, this is so well deserved. J

13-Sep-15
Wow, one of the biggest bucks? What the heck does the biggest one look like?

13-Sep-15
Holy big bucks batman!

Congrats to the hunter!

Mark

14-Sep-15

KyleSS's embedded Photo
KyleSS's embedded Photo
On Sept 2nd I put my best friend on this mule deer and he was able to seal the deal. My wife was right beside him and the deal was if the deer was closer than 40 yards she go to shoot it, if it was further then he got to shoot it. The deer walked up to the fence at 63 yards so my buddy was setup to shoot it. The deer then turned and walked right down the fence to 17 yards and jumped. He was already in the position to shoot and there was not switching. This is his first antlered animal with a bow and green gross is 202" non typical. As a 3X3 this deer goes 174" then add all the non typical points. I don't know if he wants his ugly mug on here so i blacked it out

14-Sep-15

KyleSS's embedded Photo
KyleSS's embedded Photo
Here is another look at the deer.

• Sitka Gear