SlipShot 19-Oct-15
Ermine 19-Oct-15
WV Mountaineer 19-Oct-15
IdyllwildArcher 19-Oct-15
wilhille 19-Oct-15
WV Mountaineer 19-Oct-15
StickFlicker 19-Oct-15
19-Oct-15
Ok guys, don't BBQ me over this, I'm not proposing porch feeding of mulies, just thought it was an interesting video. https://www.facebook.com/waternwoods/videos/449904098530851/

19-Oct-15
hmmmm,,,wow.... Gotta be after all hunting seasons in a protected winter range area, but how she managed to get them that tame is amazing...

19-Oct-15
Sorry, not that it not cool to see, but it is very illegal in Colorado and if that is where she is from, I think that she should be arrested!

19-Oct-15
People in my neighborhood feed deer. One lady the deer always stand waiting at her door for her to feed them.

Really pisses me off

19-Oct-15
Won't be long before she is gored by one of those bucks.

19-Oct-15
My aunt has dozens of deer coming into her place in MN. Her and her husband are spending several hundred dollars/month on corn.

19-Oct-15
Lol who are you guys to judge if she uses bait to take pictures? If it's legal so be it. I don't use bait to take pics but I don't judge those who do.

19-Oct-15
Nobody is judging my friend. Common sense says that many animals create competition. When the food supply gets low, the bucks will fend off all those that threaten the corn piles. the way that women walks around those piles after putting them out, all but guarantee's a horn to the abdomen one day. I've got several friends that have adopted orphaned deer. Everyone of the has been gored by the bucks they have owned.

19-Oct-15
Condensing prey species for prolonged periods of time also brings in predators eventually, increases the chance for diseases to spread, etc.

• Sitka Gear