oldgoat 10-Jun-16
greg simon 10-Jun-16
DWarcher 11-Jun-16
soloman 11-Jun-16
Tilzbow 11-Jun-16
10-Jun-16

BULELK1's Link
Read 'em and Go for 'em fella's!

Kinda surprising --- these Leftover tags.

Enjoy

Good luck, Robb

10-Jun-16
Always interesting to see what gets left over, always a few good ones...

10-Jun-16
Do you lose your bonus points?

I really even shouldn't be looking at these, but I guess I need to burn my vacation on something.

10-Jun-16
For the 2nd drawing I believe you do...(Not sure though!) However the leftover tags, no....

10-Jun-16
Thanks Robb! I'm surprised that many quality tags are left over...Rubys are a quality hunt IMO. Mike

10-Jun-16
You all are always welcome!

Good luck, Robb

10-Jun-16
Yes, you lose your bonus points. If there are any left after this second pass they get sold first come first served and you don't lose your points.

10-Jun-16
Ok,i asked a guy in a pm about this, I guess he hasn't seen it or is worried I want to go to his unit and I don't. Question is, what is the total price to hunt there as far as tags and license? I seen $240 for the deer tag but couldn't find anything else. Do you have too buy a general hunting license in addition to the deer tag or does the deer tag cover you??? I rifle hunted there years ago when I was stationed in Fallon Nevada at the Naval Air Station there. Loved the country there and want to try bow hunting it!

10-Jun-16
Yes, a license is separate...

10-Jun-16
Yeah, I understand hunting license is separate, but are both required to be bought to just hunt deer? Here in Colorado for instance, the deer tag is your actual hunting license for deer, nothing else is needed unless you want to hunt small game also while you deer hunt. I looked through the NDOW sight the other night and couldn't figure it out.

10-Jun-16
NV license for non-resident is $142 and is required to hunt in addition to the tag.

11-Jun-16
Unless there's been a recent change, you lose your points for leftover tags as well.

11-Jun-16
You don't have to buy a license unless u are successful. Only downfall is u won't earn a bonus point.

11-Jun-16
DW is correct. From the reg's:

A hunter's bonus points revert to zero in a particular species category when they are successful at obtaining a tag or fails to apply for two consecutive years. Bonus points are not earned if an applicant requests and receives a hunting license refund.

• Sitka Gear