PREZ 26-Aug-11
Outdoordan 26-Aug-11
mark land 26-Aug-11
bigbuckhunter 26-Aug-11
Dakota 26-Aug-11
Beachtree 26-Aug-11
shooter 27-Aug-11
20-Aug-11
Gents need input...I am looking to go Speed Goat hunting in 2012. Have any of you been?? I would like your opinion on GOOD outfitters,..and in your opinion ..ones to avoid. Where is the best place to go..???

20-Aug-11

city hunter's embedded Photo
city hunter's embedded Photo
why use an outfitter has to be one of the safest cheapest hunts a guy can do alone I would start in wy tons of tags lots of lopes , easy to get on a private ranch for a small fee ,

22-Aug-11
I concur with cityhunter. We started abut 5 years ago in NE WY, lotsa goats, typically ranchers charge $200 trespass fee for access to 1000's of acres. Watch a couple hunting videos, and you will be able to handle it yourself. We always go mid to late Sept. during the rut, spot and stalk with decoys. What a blast!! Anywhere around Newcastle.

23-Aug-11
I have been to the Werner Ranch in Wyoming. Excellent hunt. Lots of antelope. All of our group was tagged out by the third day. PM me if you want further information.

23-Aug-11
I've taken several groups out to Big Sky Outifitters to hunt with Bud Williams in S.E. MT. Most took goats, most were P&Y... me not so much! Great camp, food and folks.

23-Aug-11
Full Draw Outfitters in Trinidad, CO. None better.

23-Aug-11

Moore Ranch's Link
The Werner Ranch, The Spearhead Ranch, or The Moore Ranch, All Bowsite Pronghorn Sponsors.

24-Aug-11
All thanks for the information...CITY HUNTER..man that is a great Speed Goat.....

25-Aug-11
I'll second what TR says--Jim and Lorrie are wonderful people and they have LOTS of goats!

25-Aug-11
I'll second what TR says--Jim and Lorrie are wonderful people and they have LOTS of goats!

26-Aug-11
Check out Wyoming Professional Hunters. Jay Lesser is the owner. I'll be there Sept. 8. Can't wait.

26-Aug-11

Outdoordan's Link
I agree with city hunter. There are millions of acres of public land and low fee trespass hunts in Wyoming, Montana, New Mexico, Idaho, and Colorado. It is one of the least expensive, and exciting hunts available. We rent gear.

Bowsite Sponsor

26-Aug-11
I'll 2nd Fred Eichler's Full Draw Outfitters. Have hunted with them 4 years in a row and had a great time. Just pray for no rain and you will see more goats then you can imagine!

26-Aug-11
Powder river outfitters in buffalo Wyoming. top notch outfitter

26-Aug-11
I can help you in Wyoming or South Dakot very affordable.

26-Aug-11
Spearhead Ranch

27-Aug-11
Triple Three Outfiters of Buffalo WY and sponsors here. Have hunted there 3 times, great hunting and nice people. Hunts mostly fence crossings next to irrigated alfalfa, so it can rain akk it wants. Lots of very nice goats and I will go back again myself.

• Sitka Gear