Bowsite.com on Facebook
  • Deerbuilder Food Plot Website
  • Trail Cam Photos
  • Bowsite.com Elk Section
  • Mathews Solocam
Summit Treestands Mathews Solocam Carbon Express Arrows Moultrie Game Cameras Sitka Gear LaCrosee Footwear 3RiversArchery
Whitetail Deer Section Elk Section Black, Brown, & Polar Bear Section Moose Section Mule Deer Section Sheep Section Bowfishing Section Mountain Goat Section Pronghorn Section Mountain Lion Section Wild Turkey Section Caribou Section Hogs & Exotics Section Small Game Forum Africa Section Food Plots on DeerBuilder.com Bowhunting / Archery Equipment

Wyoming Regulations

PRINTABLE VERSION

EMAIL TO A FRIEND

Messages posted to thread:
Reflex 17-Sep-11
Randy 17-Sep-11
Videos

Wyoming Antelope 2013
by STOPHER

Spot & Stalk Antelope 2014
by BowCrossSkin

AZ sot & stalk
by glass eye

Wyoming Antelope Hunt at Spearhead Ranch
by hoch7231

Put Your Video Clip Here!

The WY regulations state, "In hunt areas where the taking of any big game animal is restricted to a specific sex of animal by regulation, either the visible external sex organs, head or antlers shall accompany the animal as a whole, or edible portion thereof."

Just to make sure I am reading this right, as long as I keep the head with me, I can de-bone all of the meat and dispose the remainder of the carcass before traveling home. Am I correct in saying this? Is that what most people do? What about does...same thing? Thanks for your help.

The way I read it,it depends on what type of tag it is

Reply to Thread

Subject: RE: Wyoming Regulations

You are not registered - please click here to register now.

Copyright © 1996-2013 Bowsite.com
No duplication without expressed written consent of the author and Bowsite.com.

Privacy and Registration Policy