QDM4SURE 08-Mar-09
diamondLangus 09-Mar-09
Young Hunter 04-Nov-17
nvgoat 05-Nov-17
BOHUNTER09 05-Nov-17
GF 05-Nov-17
GF 05-Nov-17
05-Mar-09
I was wondering if anyone has or is using the Timberline No Peep sight on there bow.I read alot of reviews on this sight.Some they are all good some are mixed.Who knows who is doing the writting. I just purchased a Bowtech 101st Airborne and Id like to try to get away from the use of a peep sight.Ive got a peep sight on my switchback XT but its cost me a few shots at deer because of low light. If anyone has used the No Peep or has any other ideas for a sihgt set up that does not invole a peep sight Id like to hear about it. I did try the Hind Sight,I didnt have very good luck.At ten yards a had a great group,at twenty Im still trying to find my arrows..perhaps when the snow melts!!!!

05-Mar-09
Continue searching as there is a lot on it. From my perspective, mys on, brother-in-law, daughter, one shooting partner and I all use the No-Peep and some of us have had them since they first came out. Contrary to what some say they don't take very long to set up and they have never moved and we hike in mountains and brush for sheep,moose, caribou and Sitka deer in AK and mule deer and whitetails in WI and NM. Many plusses for me. I have 'old' eyes and was having trouble with glasses and a peep. But my son loved it right away and he had excellent eyes. All of us can definitely shoot about fifteen minutes earlier or later when hunting when using one. We all practice out beyond fifty yards on a woods shooting course and they work fine. When trying to shoot from unusual positions they really help: kneeling, leaning crouching oe=r up and down hill. They never twist; I recently put on new strings and cables and the No-Peep remained fine with no adjustment. You see the entire animal instead of just a small portion, so when shooting at something like a black bear close up you can see the entire animal. I don't think that I give up anything in terms of accuracy; in fact with my eyes I began shooting considerably better after going to the NP. They are not expensive, add very little weight to your bow (nothing on the string)and the customer support from the manufacturer is great.

05-Mar-09
I prefer the Anchor Sight much more over the TL. I love mine, will never use a peep again.

05-Mar-09
How is the accuracy of a no peep say out to 40 yards or beyond?

05-Mar-09
For me, the no peep contributed to better accuracy at all distance. I would argue the biggest benefit though was at 50-60+yds on the range. It really helped me enhance grip consistency and became second nature fast. For me, it was a huge benefit.

Will

05-Mar-09
How quick/slow was yours to tune?

05-Mar-09
My Brother and I both use the no-peep. Have been using it for about 8 years, I really like it and can't see going with anything else. I can shoot pretty decent groups out to 70 yds with it. Between my anchor point, the string just touching my nose and not torquing the bow it is very solid, accurate and excellent for low light situations.

As far as setting it up, the first time you do it it can take a little time. But mine as been on and off several bows and it only takes me a few minutes to get it set right.

05-Mar-09
No peep last 2 of my 30(?) years shooting. Great for old eyes. I shoot equal groups (out to 70 yards) peep vs no-peep. Expeimented a lot on that one...

Follow the directions on setup, don't try to short cut, and you'll be very happy....

05-Mar-09
I may try a no peep. I just purchased a new 2009 Black Ice. The bow is 33'' axle to axle which is way shorter than my last bow which was a relic compared to the new technology. The overall change in bow length consequently has changed my anchor point so much so that I am having trouble getting my nose on the string. Do you guys think this would solve my anchor point problem?

05-Mar-09
The first time I set it up it probably took an hour to an hour and a half. Last year, when I put it on a new bow, it took about 45'. It really isn't hard, it just isnt a perfect "micro" adjust type deal.

after getting the swing of it, it's really quick... And if your more mechanically inclined than I (which is quite likely ;)) it will be quicker.

05-Mar-09
I love mine, shot with it for a year and now I took it off and don't need it or my peep anymore.

05-Mar-09
I've used a no-peep for the last 3 seasons. I can shoot a 6 inch group out to 60 yards no problem. An added benefit is how much easier it is to shoot in low light conditions. I can see the no peep dot in the ring before it is even light enough to see my fiber optic pins.

I can't imagine shooting without it anymore. It also helps identify any slight amount of torque in your shot.

05-Mar-09
51 years old with glaucoma and tired of the peep sight issues. I'm getting rid of my Metacam peep and trying out the No-peep.

Any more intel would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Tim

05-Mar-09
I have used them for years. They really helped me get over some target panic and my shooting is much better now. I have an extra one but its for a lefthander. I would probably sell it pretty reasonable.

06-Mar-09
I had the Timberline No-peep and do not know if it was set up right, but I could not shoot at all with it. I found it very hard to set up and even harder to hit with it. I know people who like this device, but I have heard better things about the Anchor Site. If you are looking into this type thing I would consider the Anchor Site in your search.

06-Mar-09
I put on the Timberline No Peep, got it set up perfectly, and then took it off a few days later after shooting outdoors on a sunny day. I found that when the the sun was behind me, the glare on the lense made it somewhat difficult to see the black dot and green ring. But, like so many other products, they work for some and not for others. For me, it didn't seem to work.

08-Mar-09
Thank you all for the great insight to this No Peep sight.I have always shot with a kisser button,thats what i use for an anchor point. will this still be a good anchor point with the No peep.Does anyone els use kisser button. I heard alot of folks talk about nose on the string? Im also looking into the Anchor Site.

09-Mar-09
Yes you could use a kisser button. I found no need for one with my no-peep.

09-Mar-09
I bought the anchor sight b/c of better user reviews. They also have great customer service. I installed mine and was shooting w/ it in about an hour. I think fully understanding the concept through reading the installation guide first helps in a quicker more confident installation. I went on their website (www.archeryinnovations.com) and read everything about it so I had a full understanding before I attempted installation.

I always needed to wear glasses w/ a peep sight. I mounted the A-S just above my one pin and find target acquisition much faster and I shoot more accurately. I now shoot w/o using glasses using the A-S. Its great to shoot w/o glasses that always managed to move or to fog up on cold days.

I started out w/ a kisser but its really not necessary, so I took it off and am shooting fine.

04-Nov-17
I just purchased an older bow. It has a Timberline No Peep on it. I have no idea how to use it, does anyone have access to the manual? Thanks in advance. I am new to archery.

05-Nov-17
Same technology as IQ bow site.. search online and you can likely find how to use it. I have used one for years and love it. If you don't like it, let me know as I might buy it from you.

05-Nov-17
I've moved my nopeep to four different bows throughout the years. Like Nvgoat I really like it especially in low light conditions

05-Nov-17

GF's embedded Photo
17-18 yards as it was getting dark this evening
GF's embedded Photo
17-18 yards as it was getting dark this evening
GF's embedded Photo
Sank this one as it was getting dark enough that it was hard to make out the target at all. I was consciously holding on the top one but I think I saw the bottom one better and switched subconsciously
GF's embedded Photo
Sank this one as it was getting dark enough that it was hard to make out the target at all. I was consciously holding on the top one but I think I saw the bottom one better and switched subconsciously
I dunno, fellas.... taking a long shot in weak, fading light seems like a great way to lose an animal...

05-Nov-17
All that these do (peep sights as well as the substitutes) is to give you a consistent anchor; and at anything close to normal Bowhunting range, JMO you don’t need them. Olympians seem to do OK without.

All I know for sure is that on the one deer I killed with a compound, I would’ve been better off with no sights at all...

• Sitka Gear