Taffyroberts 25-Oct-16
Taffyroberts 25-Oct-16
Taffyroberts 25-Oct-16
Taffyroberts 25-Oct-16
Taffyroberts 25-Oct-16
Taffyroberts 25-Oct-16
deep dropper 25-Oct-16
03-Mar-12
The last I heard the Brady Ranch no longer offers hunts. The Axis deer herd was moved to the Seminole Indian reservation in Brighton, Florida. It's now located closer to the Sebring/Lake Placid area which is actually closer to Orlando for you....

I believe Okeechobee Outfitters owned by Danny Santangelo is still running axis hunts on the new property. Look up his website for the details. I've never hunted with Danny, but he has an excellent reputation in the outfitting community.

Ross Hammock Ranch is another place that offers axis hunts in central Florida. I don't know much about them. Hope this helps...

03-Mar-12
Sorry... Don't know why this reply posted twice...

03-Mar-12
Firehuntfish is correct Okeechobee outfitters is offering hunts and so is Ross hammock. You could also look in J&R outfitters they should also offer Axis hunts.

Never hunted with any of them, but have heard good things about them.

If you cannot find an Axis hunt there is always gator and hogs you can do at a reasonable rate too, as long as you are not looking to shoot a monster gator.

03-Mar-12
From what I have heard it is no slam dunk. At least with a bow. I think Clutch has hunted with Danny send him a pm. Or do a search on the search forum for more info.

03-Mar-12
I know an ex-Ross Hammock guide, he says the hunts there were really not that good when he was there.

Outwest Farms owner Lightsey told me that their hunts or should I say kills for axis are in a 100 acre or so pen.

Free range axis are on some ranches in Texas Hill Country, as well as dozens of high fence ranches.

04-Mar-12
The best way to find out the details of the hunt is to give Danny a call. He's a straight shooter and he will be truthful with you as far as what to expect.

A rifle hunt is a rifle hunt regardless of a high fence or not. You will get a shot...I also have heard that axis are extremely challenging with a bow. The success rate on a two day hunt is low with a bow..

The Brighton property is pretty big...Bigger than the Brady ranch. I don't think you would be disappointed that the animals are not wild...

25-Oct-16

Taffyroberts 's embedded Photo
Trophy Axis, and new SCI record Blackbuck.

Taffyroberts 's Link
We took over for Brady Ranch. Southeast Timber Creek Outfitters is now in charge same place same great animals give us a call. running a big sale on all Exotics. Contact Kevin 863-634-3449. You won't find the exceptional quality or pricing in Florida.. 2000.00 an exotic.. No daily rates nor hidden fees. Lodging is separate of course. 150.00 per man and 200.00 per couple for lodging. Give us a call..

25-Oct-16

Taffyroberts 's Link
We took over for Brady Ranch. Southeast Timber Creek Outfitters is now in charge same place same great animals give us a call. running a big sale on all Exotics. Contact Kevin 863-634-3449. You won't find the exceptional quality or pricing in Florida.. 2000.00 an exotic.. No daily rates nor hidden fees. Lodging is separate of course. 150.00 per man and 200.00 per couple for lodging. Give us a call..

25-Oct-16

Taffyroberts 's Link

25-Oct-16
Also, wondering about a bow hunt on these animals? We have had great success and some not so.. As with any hunt, it's hunting -not killin..Hope to hear from you guys.. again, give us a call.

25-Oct-16

Axis Deer taken last month
Axis Deer taken last month

25-Oct-16

Another Axis
Another Axis

25-Oct-16

25-Oct-16
Also try bang57. we got some real nice axis with them.

John

• Sitka Gear