onX Maps
DVS-July 2014 need 3 more!
International
Contributors to this thread:
Bigpizzaman 01-Nov-13
caller79065 17-Apr-14
15-Feb-13
If you have been holding off pulling the trigger on going to Africa...

Myself and another buddy (bowsiter) are headed back to hunt with Dries Visser in July of 2014, along with his father. We are looking for 3 more bowsiters to join us to fill our camp out.

The dates are 07/29 through 08/4...and we are thinking about a side trip/over night to one of the national parks on the way to camp. I've posted some videos recently of my last hunt with DVS...and of course a search of the threads on bowsite will show you how a great an operation this is.

If you are interested in joining us, PM me or email Dries for more information. He offers several specials that are great for first timers.

Peyton

04-Mar-13
ttt

31-Oct-13

Peyton in Fairbanks's embedded Photo
One spot left in this group if anyone is interested. We have put a really fun trip together. We have five guys so far...need one more to fill the camp that week.

We have secured reservations for an overnight trip at Pilanesberg National Park on the 27th/28th...on the way to camp. Hunting starts on the 29th.

Get a hold of me if you are interested.

01-Nov-13
Heading to the Dark Continent in May, perhaps I can "Stay-Over"? LOL

01-Nov-13
That would be awesome Tim....plan on that. We aren't letting you leave without a cat this time though! ;)

15-Apr-14

Down to double digits for "Trip of a lifetime #4!" Hard to believe we started planning this hunt nearly 530 days ago! We still have one open spot if someone from Bowsite would like to join us!

17-Apr-14
After looking at the photo above I would need to rig a bow to shoot 3 arrows at once.

• Sitka Gear