Sitka Gear
Microchip Let's Terrorists Speak To God!
Community
Contributors to this thread:
Woods Walker 09-Aug-13
Pat C. 09-Aug-13
sundowner 10-Aug-13
Salagi 10-Aug-13
Oak Walker 11-Aug-13
sundowner 11-Aug-13
Wild Bill 11-Aug-13
Oak Walker 11-Aug-13
Woods Walker 11-Aug-13
Bowbender 11-Aug-13
sundowner 11-Aug-13
Oak Walker 11-Aug-13
Bowbender 11-Aug-13
Wild Bill 11-Aug-13
sundowner 11-Aug-13
cjgregory 11-Aug-13
Oak Walker 11-Aug-13
ldsgeek 12-Aug-13
HA2/KS 12-Aug-13
09-Aug-13

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
COPPER COATED MICROCHIP IMPLANT ALLOWS TERRORISTS TO SPEAK TO GOD......

The implant is specifically designed to be injected in the forehead.

When properly installed, it will instantly allow the terrorist to speak to God.

It comes in various sizes: Generally from .223 to .50 cal.

The exact size of the implant will be selected by a well-trained and highly skilled technician, who will also make the injection.

No Anesthetic is required.

The implant is likely to be painless. Side effects, like headaches, nausea, aches or pains are extremely temporary.

Some bleeding or swelling may occur at the injection site. In most cases, you won't even notice it.

09-Aug-13
Woods Iv got the smaller ones their only 55Gr. and don't cause as much swelling!!

10-Aug-13
More likely they will speak to Satan. God probably won't give terrorists an audience.

Like our government does!

10-Aug-13
Gentlemen, it is up to God to judge them not us.

It Is up to us to arrange the meeting.

11-Aug-13
Absolutely ridicules. Should we defend our self? Yes. Should we make fun of a situation like this? God forbid. Christ made the sacrifice for them just like he did you and loves them just as much.

11-Aug-13
Yes, we should make fun, if we can, of those who have and will kill us........and then we should kill them.......by the millions.

Terrorism is evil. The actions of terrorists have killed many thousands of innocent people, and terrorists want to kill more, Including Oak Walker, sundowner, and our families.

You can choose to defend yourself with the Bible, and that would be an honorable.way to die for sure.

For me and my family, I choose Colt. I will pray for terrorists AFTER they are rendered harmless.

11-Aug-13

Wild Bill's embedded Photo
Wild Bill's embedded Photo
Oak,

I could agree with you that the situation isn't funny, however, the de-humanizing of the enemy is a process which is aimed at what those people stand for, not the individual themselves. I have no problem with those troops who pissed on the bodies of those they just killed. The battlefield is no place to talk people out of their beliefs. War is never funny. When Jesus declared we should love our enemies, he wasn't talking about the heat of battle with arms, but more likely, pre-conflict discussion.

The consequences of loss are enormous on those remaining. That's why on field antics are being squelched by the ball games.

I guess it is ok to win, just don't gloat. I find that abnormal, when dealing with people who cut off heads for allah.

11-Aug-13
Their is a fine line between a terrorist and a patriot. Find them, punish them, kill them if necessary but if we lower our self to this level of behavior we are no better than they and have no grounds to claim a civilized culture here in America. We lament and moan over what the terrorists are doing, and it is horrific for sure, but yet we allow the slaughter of the most innocent of humane life (baby's in the womb)to go on unchecked here in the the US. We should be worried about the rot in our own ranks before fixing the world problems.

11-Aug-13
I agree with you about the slaughter that goes on here in the name if "choice". We should be ashamed of that.

And as far as the Islamo-Loonies go as long as they stay on their own turf and destroy each other then that's between them and their god. But when they cross that line and start killing us, then they've just sealed their fate.

When you find you have a nest of vipers in your backyard where you children play you don't pray that they leave you alone. You seek them out and destroy them and pray that you don't get bit. God helps those that help themselves.

11-Aug-13

Bowbender's embedded Photo
Bowbender's embedded Photo
"We should be worried about the rot in our own ranks before fixing the world problems."

It became OUR problem at 8:46am, September 11, 2001.

11-Aug-13
Amen to that, Bowbender.

11-Aug-13
I agree with all of that, but like I said if we lower our self to their level we have just beat our self. Radical Islam is not our biggest threat, we will most certainly implode from the inside long before they have a chance to do it for us I fear.

11-Aug-13
"I agree with all of that, but like I said if we lower our self to their level we have just beat our self."

The only thing they do understand, is violence at their level. Pure, unbridled, unceasing, until it is destroyed, violence.

Radical Islam may not be our biggest threat, but it is one of our bigger threats. Islam and the Koran is at complete odds with our Constitution and America.

11-Aug-13
Oak,

"Their(There)is a fine line between a terrorist and a patriot."

That's wrong thinking. There is a vast difference. Like their and there, definitions established long ago made the distinction. Only in the world today where doublespeak and spin have been polluting the language we speak, can you consider a patriot to be even close to a terrorist. That's the same mindset that calls all our veterans returning from assigned combat, potential terrorists. You are lowering their noble service to the evil and cruel fanaticism they protect us from. There are no Queensbury Rules in war. The Geneva Convention and Hague Convention are products of the powers trying to establish a one government world.

Mixing the carnage of abortion with the horrors of war is not a like comparison, and uncalled for.

11-Aug-13
Well spoken Wild Bill. One of the few posts ever that cannot be improved, and leaves nothing unsaid.

11-Aug-13

cjgregory's embedded Photo
cjgregory's embedded Photo
Does the microchip look something like this?

11-Aug-13
Wild Bill, there is correct. Thank you. All of our forefathers where terrorists as far as England was concerned. We called them Patriots and rightly so. No one is more patriotic than myself if we are defining patriotism by what we here in America believe it to be. But let the definition change in 50 years and then that changes ever thing. That is the point I was trying to make. I don't know how you could compare that to saying that our military men and women could ever be considered as terrorist's. That sir is wrong headed thinking. I was not comparing war to abortion, abortion being far worse, with the most innocent not even able to try to defend them self. My point was very simple and one that cannot be argued with, under any rational way of thinking. And that is we must clean up our own act as individuals first, and then as a country second if all of our efforts to right the worlds wrongs are to have any lasting value at all. Do not get me wrong I believe we MUST find and stamp out terrorism where ever and whenever we find it. But we must do so in a way in where the means justify the end. Again if we lower our self to their level we are defeated before we start.

12-Aug-13
cjgregory that is one of the available tools for performing the insertion, best used for medium range applications.

12-Aug-13
War does not require the loss of humanity. One of the pilots responsible for shooting down my dad in WWII, came back over them and dipped his wing in a salute.

Like all wars, WWII had atrocities, but not all warriers on either side were involved.

War is never good, but it is sometimes necessary. We are told to "turn the other cheek," but nations are to defend righteousness.

Those in power always consider anyone who opposes them to be in the wrong. Sometimes the nation is in the right, and sometimes those who oppose the nation are in the right.

islamic jihadists are never in the right.

13-Aug-13
I am working on a device that will upon command remotely detonate every IED within a 1 mile radius. When I get this thing working there is a whole bunch of them that will get this opportunity.

• Sitka Gear