IdyllwildArcher 14-Apr-14
TD 14-Apr-14
Medicinemann 15-Apr-14
Rock 15-Apr-14
Bowhunner 15-Apr-14
Fuzzy 16-Apr-14
Jack Harris 16-Apr-14
14-Apr-14
I am just thankful for your filtering efforts.....reading their garbage would ruin my blood pressure......especially now that they are trying to ruin elephant hunting as well....despite the evidence.

14-Apr-14
Post the link so we can join in the fun.

14-Apr-14
I really needed the laugh this morning. If it makes you feel any better, most of us Bowsiters probably don't wish you to shoot yourself in the penis. Not sure, though. Just my general impression. :)

14-Apr-14

Ace's Link
Here you go Crow

14-Apr-14
Not trying to be hypercritical, but I took a look at some of the videos from Greenland Muskox hunts while eating lunch. Appears as though there are a few good muzzle sweeps that ended up in the videos. Maybe the angle is funny or my eyes are off, but I cringed.

14-Apr-14
"these nuts are saying it's better for Inuits to starve than to shoot seals."

I'd like to put them in the arctic without their health food stores, give em a gun, and see what they think of those seals after going hungry for a couple weeks.

Then they can decide if humans starving to death is a good thing or not.

14-Apr-14
When you put yourself out there you expose yourself to criticism. That being said, they are nuts but you knew this before posting the video.... I don't see how their reaction is the least bit surprising.

14-Apr-14
One of the perks of living in Connecticut....but at least you might get to hunt on Sundays soon!!!

14-Apr-14
I caught the one comment where the poster replied to a question about starving or eating a seal by claiming that they'd lay down next to the seal to die together. Ha! I'm sure that's a likely scenario.

14-Apr-14
I saw that one with the seal martyr too! Picturing it brings a tear to my eye. *sniff*

14-Apr-14
On a related topic, the Pope & Young Ethic reported a recent story that a truck carrying chickens rolled over on a highway in Georgia. PETA has petitioned the state to erect a 10 foot monument on the freeway to mourn the loss of lives of the chickens!

14-Apr-14
*Facepalm*

Well, I suppose there has to be these types in order to balance hunting and the appreciation of it all.

But really, when logic gets tossed the extreme types go on to be eaten by bears or disregarded. And then balance is restored. The cowardice types attack from a safety point... and would never throw red paint on a member of the Hells-Angels gang... if they did the balance would be restored.

14-Apr-14
" if they did the balance would be restored " . Or we could just get 'em all together with a like number of dying seals..........

14-Apr-14

TD's embedded Photo
TD's embedded Photo
Only in America....

would someone who sticks their finger down their throat to throw up the food they just ate so as to lose weight..... not grasp the irony much less the reality of starving to death, seal or otherwise.

14-Apr-14
A friend of mine in Newfy had two protesters chained to his boat to prevent him from going seal hunting. He calmly untied his boat and took off. Almost drowned them and when he brought them back to the dock, they were promptly arrested for trespassing. They were both Americans and were fined and deported. Seal hunting is a very highly regulated activity there and Newfoundlanders rely on the seals for both fur and meat. We need to mind our own business. I have spent a lot of time with Inuit and Newfies. They don't run to the organic food store or a big supermarket for their food in villages up on the Great Pen or in the interior of Labrador. The ocean, rivers, bogs, and home gardens are their supermarket. Their lives are tied to the land and sea. A great way of life I intend to enjoy when I retire.

14-Apr-14
"He calmly untied his boat and took off."

That's so awesome.

14-Apr-14
Oh yeah, Ike. I thought the same thing when I read that post.

How great would it have been to be sitting on that dock with a cold beverage, having the opportunity to smile and chortle, sharing some observations in a jovial fashion as their eyes got wide with the boat casting off?

14-Apr-14
On the bright side:

An editorial comment about PETA in the latest Petersen's HUNTING magazine caught my eye.

"Who DOESN't want good looking models to go naked instead of wearing wild fur?!!!!!"

Pete

14-Apr-14
I think some of em do it just because it's a "righteous" way to get naked for a lot of people to see and attain the attention and notoriety without being labeled a slut, the way Paris Hilton got her attention and notoriety.

14-Apr-14
Pete, most of those models I would say were definitely anti fur. In every way, shape or form.

If that's what they want.... who am I to try and stop them..... that would be downright anti'merican...

15-Apr-14
Based on some recent decisions, I fear that it is only going to get worse.....

15-Apr-14
"I caught the one comment where the poster replied to a question about starving or eating a seal by claiming that they'd lay down next to the seal to die together. Ha! I'm sure that's a likely scenario."

Timothy Treadwell always said he would be proud to end up as Bear Scat, but when the time came he tried to hurt the Bear in order to stop it and cried like a little girl. From what I heard.

15-Apr-14
My 9 year old daughter was as proud as she could be last night when her first turkey was supper for our entire family. She said the prayer and said "Thank you God for giving us life and for giving us this turkey to eat and keep us alive.

She's 9 years old and absolutely loves animals of all kinds but she understands that God made them for us to responsibly utilize.

I thought I was proud of her when she got the bird but I was more proud of the prayer.

She asked me a very intersting question that I wasn't sure of my answer. She said "Is there any creature that isn't made of at least a little meat?" I said "I don't believe so." She replied "Then God wants us to be able to eat whatever ones taste best." I laughed and nodded.

I'm sure most of your kids think the same way so sorry to brag.

I don't give anti-hunter idiots the time of day. Buzzards the lot of them. Let em eat dirt!

16-Apr-14
Bowhunner, thank you...great story, great kid, (with a great dad)

16-Apr-14
I always wondered if baby seals taste like veal....

• Sitka Gear