Bill in MI 15-Apr-14
badbull 15-Apr-14
mainbrdr 15-Apr-14
hunt'n addict 16-Apr-14
Fran 16-Apr-14
SDHNTR(home) 16-Apr-14
Chip T. 16-Apr-14
15-Apr-14
Has anyone any experience with the Vipertrick? The image of it looks like an interesting coc design that I would like to give a try.

15-Apr-14
I used them for a season. Killed everything I hit with them. Sharp, good flight and penetration

15-Apr-14
I've been shooting them since they first came out. A great broad head that flies well, is built well & is more than capable if you do your part. The best head won't cover for a poorly placed shot on your part.

15-Apr-14
Really solid head. Will use them again this fall for elk. Had really good success with them durability wise on moose and bison. I think you'll like them.

15-Apr-14
Great head. I shoot the 125's.

Fly like darts out of a tuned bow. Very sharp.

15-Apr-14
Thanks guys. That is exactly what I wanted to know.

15-Apr-14
I have found them to be the best flying broadhead I have ever used. Awhile back Bowhunting mag. did a comparison of different fixed blade broadheads and the viper trick was at the top in almost every category and was probably the best all around.

16-Apr-14
I used them last year for the first time. Good blood trail. Deer only went 30 yds.

16-Apr-14
I have used them since they came out and as mentioned they fly great and are very sharp. Every animal that I have shot with them have gone down quickly. I will be shooting them for a long time.

16-Apr-14
If I wanted to go back to replaceable blade heads, that would be on the top of my list!

16-Apr-14
Use the Mags and Griz Tricks for deer here in NJ but will be using the Vipers next year in MT for elk.

• Sitka Gear