WapitiBob 16-Apr-14
YZF-88 16-Apr-14
Topgun 30-06 16-Apr-14
trkyslr 16-Apr-14
Phydous 16-Apr-14
CCOVEY 17-Apr-14
Huntcell 17-Apr-14
16-Apr-14
I subscribed to EBJ at the Sportsman's Expo in SLC this past February. I thought by now I would have received a copy in the mail so I tried to go to their website but it appears to be down. Has anyone received a copy recently? When should I expect to see them? I understand there are only ~6 issues per year, but when are they published?

Thanks!

16-Apr-14
Same

16-Apr-14
Buy both then you get one every month. I just got one but don't recall if it was bow or hunting issue.

16-Apr-14
Just got an EHJ last week.

16-Apr-14
The Eastmans website is down and has been since the middle of the day for some reason. The bow journal comes out in the odd months and the other in the even months. If you subscribe to both and do the automatic yearly CC withdrawal like I do, you get a nice free DVD every year.

16-Apr-14
Youll prob get the next ebj which will be in may i believe

16-Apr-14
Okay, thanks for your help!

17-Apr-14
I just got a new EBJ last week, and the new Extreme Elk today, lots of reading to do!

17-Apr-14
Just recieved mine the annual sheep issue. What a broad spectrum of hunters articles from grand slammer to young mother with eighteen month baby. And one lucky guy that went on his second unit 680 montana hunt in twelve years

• Sitka Gear