Bou'bound 29-Aug-14
Toby 29-Aug-14
Hawkeye 29-Aug-14
Db1 29-Aug-14
Bigpizzaman 29-Aug-14
Toby 01-Sep-14
Toby 01-Sep-14
26-Jun-14
Can you provide suggestions regarding boots for a Muskox hunt in March? I don´t like to have cold feet !!!!

26-Jun-14
Northern Outfitters Boots.

26-Jun-14
do you know where do they sell this boots?

27-Jun-14
Toby,

What size boot do you wear?

27-Jun-14

Bou'bound's Link
Northern Outfitters Boots

they are sold by northern outfitters at the link attached. though for some reason i don't see the boots pictures. they sell the best for what you are looking for.

02-Jul-14
Sorry Jake i was out of country doing some work I wear 9

27-Aug-14
Do not order anything from Northern Outfitters, they are a scam and have stopped shipping orders but gladly accept payment.

28-Aug-14
Look on ebay for the Northern Outfitters boots. I know they turn up there because I sold a pair on ebay, shipped them to Russia.

28-Aug-14
Northern Outfitters are hard to walk in, zero ankle support IMO. Cabelas has a much better boot. But speaking of Musk-Ox I had a friend who's hunt was just cancelled because a disease just decimated the herd. Is that an isolated event? Toby I have N.O in size 10?

29-Aug-14
Chuck Norris didn't wear boots on his Musk Ox hunt he just kicked a couple of wolverines in the butt and wore them.

29-Aug-14
Was Noriss hunt a spring or fall adventure

29-Aug-14
Thanks Tim So if the NO boots are not good to walk, which one´s do you recommend? I was thinking in Sorel I will talk with canada north Outfitting regarding Muskox disease.

29-Aug-14
Toby-what size do you wear? I haven't worn mine since my hunt and they are 11.5. You are welcome to them.

29-Aug-14
Like Tim said the northern outfitter boots are not good for walking. Go to Baffin.com for under $150 you can get a great pair. I would send you mine but I left them up there for the guides. Have fun it's an awesome adventure!

29-Aug-14
Toby,

Baffin or Cabela's or I'll send you my N.O. size 10?

01-Sep-14

Toby's embedded Photo
Toby's embedded Photo
Thanks to both Eyad and Tim for your kind offer. I my size is 10, so perhaps I will take your offer Tim. i will take a look in baffin as DB1 recommend, and get back to you guys. Great to have this site to communicate and learn from others. .

01-Sep-14
uppps sorry for the picture, its suppose to go in other chain. Has nothing to do with our conversation

• Sitka Gear