Tradman & Huntress 13-Jul-14
INbowdude 14-Jul-14
Skeptic 30-Mar-15
writer 30-Mar-15
INbowdude 31-Mar-15
13-Jul-14

KSBOW's embedded Photo
KSBOW's embedded Photo
Spent another great weekend at Shiloh. Although temperatures were hot so was the hog hunting. Myself and four friends as well as my six year old son and friends 8 year old son headed for shiloh. For all you Shiloh Addicts will give a short recap. Day one headed to ground blind at # 1 saw some hogs but no thing that tempted my trigger finger.

13-Jul-14
Day two started off slow as well, lots of hogs were seen but not much actions at the feeder. Our morning was spent at number #6 several hogs in before daylight but no shot opportunities.

13-Jul-14

KSBOW's embedded Photo
KSBOW's embedded Photo
Did I say it was Hot! After the walk from camp we settled in #6 for the night!

13-Jul-14

KSBOW's embedded Photo
KSBOW's embedded Photo
After several close calls with group of four nice hogs, a group of five hogs slowly worked there way into the feeder from the southeast and settled in. One of the five was showing some nice hardware and took his time getting broadside after about fifteen minutes he made a mistake and the Chill R and Slick Trick Razor Tricks went to work!

13-Jul-14

KSBOW's embedded Photo
KSBOW's embedded Photo
Wouldn't be long until he is shooting his own hog. Now I just have to wait until January until I am once again in Hog Hunter Heaven!!

13-Jul-14
Nice hog KSBOW! Just wait your son will have you there all the time once he shoots his first hog. Great to see youngsters getting involved, and dads that do it! Congrats

13-Jul-14
Nice cutter there KSBOW.... We are headed back in February for another round of action at Shiloh.

13-Jul-14

Tradman & Huntress's embedded Photo
Tradman & Huntress's embedded Photo
Here is a pic of Chad's awesome painted desert ram!

13-Jul-14
Congrats for a fine boar for Lucas and his son Eli! Enjoyed having you folks...See you in Jan!

14-Jul-14
Those are some nice cutters. Congrats.

Chad, thanks for removing that temptation from Shiloh!

Way to go guys. That summertime hunting can be a real blast when you manage the heat.

30-Mar-15
Congrats!

30-Mar-15
Great boar, glad you got to share the experience.

31-Mar-15
Did you use the processor?

• Sitka Gear