mikesohm/magnus 30-Jul-14
razorsharp 31-Jul-14
Bou'bound 31-Jul-14
boothill 31-Jul-14
12yards 31-Jul-14
26-Jul-14

razorsharp's embedded Photo
razorsharp's embedded Photo
When I heard the clack of arrow shafts I knew I had either had a Robin Hood or at least a split vane.

When I pulled these two arrows I discovered this. This broad head still flies great. Trailing edge has a burr on it and that's it.

26-Jul-14
Best head for most stuff I have ever used

26-Jul-14
i have had hard time sharpening the two blade heads.. what do you do?

cool picture

26-Jul-14
Pyrannah unless they are badly damaged I use a Magnus Sharpen All and follow it with a strop. KME works well too.

26-Jul-14
KME or paper wheel with the bleeder removed of course.

26-Jul-14
Just tried these in 125s. They fly great. One errant shot missed the target, went through 3 layers of hanging kevlar fabric, 4 thicknesses of cardboard and stuck in the concrete wall. FMJ arrow shattered at the end and the Magnus Stinger is fine.

27-Jul-14
They aren't indestructible, I have bent a few, but they are a great head with even better customer service comes with them.

27-Jul-14
I find them to be on the weak side ! blades and even ferrule bend /break and come apart on me in the past !! They do fly great !

28-Jul-14
Cityhunter, was that on game or in targets?

28-Jul-14
razorsharp On game one blew up on a whitetail hit bone blade and ferrule were demolished arrow bounced out of buck . I have at least 20 that got destroyed thru the years . Look at the big gap between the blade and ferrule this is a weak point , plus bleeder blades are useless they bend and break at the slightest tough muscle or bone , I killed a ton with these heads but gave up on them . plus out of the box they aint sharp enough . Take a pair of pliers to the back of the blades apply some pressure and snap very brittle .

29-Jul-14
I'll echo the great service, and they kill elk. I've put them through ribs on both sides, through the scapula, no problem. The bleeder blades will get bent out of shape, but I'll pay that price for a true flying COC head like my Stinger 125s.

29-Jul-14
always fly like field points and have never ever had ANY issues with blood trails. best broadhead ever made with a company that's just as good. I have no idea why anyone would use anything else......

30-Jul-14
Very good head! I have been using stingers for a while and have never damaged one on an animal. Very tough, fly good, and easy to sharpen. With a life time guarantee. What more could you ask for?

30-Jul-14
I resharpen mine with either a KME or on a paper wheel using a light touch(with bleeder removed).

Scalpel sharp.

30-Jul-14

30-Jul-14
Thanks for your comments guys, we are all about the quality of our service and the quality of our product, if you ever have a question and or concern please emailus at [email protected] or [email protected], if you ever break or bend one of our broadheads or damage it in any way, email us a picture along with your complete name and address and we will replace. thanks

31-Jul-14
Mike I tried to email that pic to you but it never went through. Feel free to us it. I did get it to load on your FB page.

I stepped back to 60 yards yesterday evening and 1st shot let one fly at my broad head target. It has 1" dots and my arrow was 1" outside of the one I was aiming at. I was done! LOL!

31-Jul-14
Mike,

Are you saying we don't need to send the actual head back anymore, only photos?

Best heads out there, but the return policy is an added plus and a greats marketing tool. Better to spendyour money on that than inane advertsising like so many others do.

sitnger 100's reign!

31-Jul-14
'bou you taking writing lessons from TBM? Used the 85 Buzzcuts for years but switched to the 100's. Thanks for a great product Mike. Besides your a local company to me!

31-Jul-14
I hit the trailing edge of one with another magnus so it has a slice in it. Still flies great.

• Sitka Gear