Bill in MI 03-Aug-14
Clean-Shot1 22-Aug-14
SteveB 22-Aug-14
Rut Nut 22-Aug-14
razorhead 23-Aug-14
bowhunter55 24-Aug-14
Rayzor 25-Aug-14
29-Jul-14
The neat thing about these new lighted nocks is they can be used for almost any arrow. The lighted nock by itself can be used in very thin arrows and each nock comes with an additional three bushings that fit various arrows.

In the attached video I am shooting the CX PileDriver, Pass Thru Extremes (Thin, heavy arrow) and then Matt shoots the same nock by switching out the bushing with his CX Legacy Arrow. Pretty impressive! Charlie

29-Jul-14
Funny.. I was posting about lighted nocks when you posted. I might check those out. Do they only come in green? How easy are they to turn off??

29-Jul-14
Green and red! They are shot activated so you just pull back the nock slightly to shut off. They also have a collar you can turn for practice mode so the light does not go on. Very simple but effective product! Good luck! C

29-Jul-14
The practice mode is a nice touch. What is the weight of the nock and collar?

29-Jul-14
Is the cost comperable to other nocks on the market? Seems putting all the different bushings in each pack would drive the cost up. The idea of being able to shoot them without running batteries down is nice. Thanks for sharing

29-Jul-14
website says $28.99. I didn't add to cart, don't know what shipping would be. I wonder if any stores will be carrying them?

29-Jul-14
i got mine at Cabelas

29-Jul-14
Our Wal-Mart has the single packs

29-Jul-14
E-bay has them for $24 a 3 pack and no shipping charges.

29-Jul-14
Weight reads 20 grs on the back when he flips it over

29-Jul-14
Do they fit fmj 300 dangerous game arrows.

29-Jul-14
TBM: The packaging says they fit G,X,H & S/GT Shafts. Perhaps the Easton website can tell you. It is highly likely one of the three bushings will fit but their website should confirm. Good Luck. C

PS: I believe the owner of Nock Out will post on this thread tomorrow.

29-Jul-14
I ordered a pack today in green.

29-Jul-14
I wouldn't use them in a compound bow - did you see how much they slowed the arrow down.

29-Jul-14
Sweet! They look awesome! Will have to try them out!

Welcome aboard!

Mark

30-Jul-14
"did you see how much they slowed the arrow down. "

It might add 10 grains to an arrow, or around 2-3%. How much do you think that slows an arrow down? I'm sure you couldn't "see" the difference. Sometimes adding weight is a good thing.

30-Jul-14
No practice nocks withe them? That's one of the main reasons I went with Tracer Knocks as I didn't want to spend all the money to equip all my arrows with them and I don't trust using two different style nocks.

30-Jul-14
Zinger: The nock has a practice mode built in to the nock. You turn the metal collar a bit and the nock goes into "practice mode" and it doesn't light up. Turn the collar back and it works when hunting. This nock is all self contained and again ONE nock will fit most all arrows with the included bushings! Good luck! C

30-Jul-14
Thank you Buckiller! I have to say over the last few days I have put this lighted nock to the test. I can say after an honest 200 shots this nock has worked perfectly every time. I will definitely have one in my quiver this year....

31-Jul-14
I like the practice feature as it will sure save on battery life. But I just can't trust using 3 arrows with a lighted nock and then 6 arrows with the factory nocks to shoot the same. Yes I know they most likely will and that what practice and testing is for but I just have a goofy quirck about that.

Don't take this as a rip as the nocks look pretty neat, take it as a possible suggestion to either include a couple nocks that don't light up in the package or offer unlighted nocks in their own package for anal people like me!

31-Jul-14
"did you see how much they slowed the arrow down. "

It might add 10 grains to an arrow, or around 2-3%. How much do you think that slows an arrow down? I'm sure you couldn't "see" the difference. Sometimes adding weight is a good thing.

xring, Chief was being sarcastic, and referring to the super slow motion on Charlie's shot.

31-Jul-14
was shooting the NOCKTURNALS by Rage but had some Issues with them. SO I picked mine up early this spring and have shot them over 300 times they work great light up every time easy to use and I paid $26.99 for a three pack in red local Walmart sells single pack for $9.00 the practice mode is sweet over all I am very happy I shoot the NOCKOUTS.

31-Jul-14
Hey guys: Chief was kidding about slowing down the arrow because I did my shot in "slow motion"!

The nocks weigh 20 grains and because you're replacing the original nock the increase is about 10 grains.

PS: TIP, if the nock is too tight to your string it could turn the light off after release. If this should happen just open the nock up a bit so it won't shut off at release!

31-Jul-14
Nice. Bought some in Green.

02-Aug-14
In all my testing in setups from 40-65 pounds I have found speed changes only 4-6 fps per 25 grains so it should be about half that. We'll see sometime next week.

03-Aug-14
Please clarify, if you want to shoot them in test mode/non lit, you have to rotate the nock a partial turn. Does this not affect your fletch alignment?

Thx Bill

03-Aug-14
No, there is a tiny metal collar you turn on the base of the nock. Nock does not move. It's very simple to use. I have not found any flaws in this product and Matt and I are pounding away at the target. C

Google it. There are a couple other videos some guys have done for those with longer attention spans. C

03-Aug-14
Perfect. The video shed light on my question.

Order placed - 3 green packages.

Thx! Bill

22-Aug-14
The Nock Out lighted nock was just used in an hunt in Africa by Leigh and Travis Creekbaum of The Chase. They loved them! In fact Travis called us personally to thank us for sending them some. Based on our sales orders, I think we will be the top selling lighted nock in the next 2 years. Look for the Crossbow version to be out on the market in 2015. These will have the same features, Universal Fit, Practice Mode and Easy Off. We also have a Bowfishing adapter ready to sell, so you can practice, bowhunt, or bowfish with the same lighted nock.

LB

22-Aug-14
Clean-Shot: If you mentioned Crossbows on here....you could get blackballed :)

22-Aug-14
LOL! I was just thinking the same thing! (The dreaded C word! :)

23-Aug-14
I will have to look at them.... I am using Nocturnals and never had an issue with them, they always worked well

24-Aug-14
I bought a pack of them to try with my FMJ Injexion arrows. They do not fit at all The inserts don't fit and packaging says with G nocks just use without inserts.Way too loose. I'll stick with my Nockturnals. I do like the idea though. They fit perfectly in my wife's Maxima Reds.

25-Aug-14
If anyone buying VPA heads from my rayzor-vpa.com website wants to try one just put a note in the comments special instruction box. I will give you one. I bought a bulk pack in green to try myself and get some feedback from others.

• Sitka Gear