Drahthaar 04-Aug-14
Zebrakiller 04-Aug-14
Buffalo1 04-Aug-14
Mad Trapper 05-Aug-14
bbjavelina 06-Aug-14
31-Jul-14
What is everyone most comfortable snake boot

31-Jul-14
I got a pair from Cabela's a few years ago, they are camo and are 18 " tall, they are light as sneakers. Love them, sure gives a person a peace of mind when it snake country.

31-Jul-14
Old crow what style are they did it take much to break in

31-Jul-14
Danner Pronghorn snake boot

01-Aug-14
I have the cabelas pinnacle boot that zips up I really like them

04-Aug-14
Thanks everyone

04-Aug-14
Thanks everyone

04-Aug-14
Bill

You thinking you may need them come September ?

Chippewa I have 5 pairs. Different styles for different weather etc. favorite one is insulated and waterproof. Have seen the results post strike and they preformed perfectly.

Just hope its not a BIG snake that hits above the 18 inches

04-Aug-14
I will secoand chippewa boots. most comfortable snake boots I have. I have browning,they are ok. irish setter from cabelas no good. Forrest

04-Aug-14
RK yes thinking I may, thanks

04-Aug-14
Lacrosse Snake boots are well made and comfortable. Going on my 3rd yr with current pair.

05-Aug-14
I got a pair of snake boots from Bass Pro. I am not sure who makes them, but they have the full length zipper. I have used them for at least 5 years now and I absolutely love them. I have several friends who have them and like them as well. They are much easier to put on and take off than the lace versions. I have also waded in them and for the most part they are waterproof. Having said that, if you are going to be spending a lot of time standing in creeks, the zipper can leak.

06-Aug-14
I've used Chippewa and Rockies. I prefer the Rockies.

Surprisingly enough, neither are immune to S. Texas cactus. Makes me wonder how well they'd do against a fang.

• Sitka Gear