Charlie Rehor 25-Aug-14
Genesis 25-Aug-14
Medicinemann 25-Aug-14
Dennis Razza 25-Aug-14
BoonROTO 25-Aug-14
16-Aug-14

Dennis Razza's embedded Photo
Dennis Razza's embedded Photo
Charlie was on his way elk hunting and stopped by the studio to pickup a few things. Always great to catch up with him... we could talk whitetail for days.

Not sure we perfected the selfie! Lol

Best of luck on the hunt.

16-Aug-14
Awwww!

16-Aug-14
He is kind of a Pretty Boy----(Seinfeld TV show-reference!)...haha

Be safe traveling all the way out here C-man...long drive for you and your Toyota....not that you haven't done it before!

Good luck, Robb

16-Aug-14
Charlie you shouldn't be chatting on the way, get to the elk woods. Drive safe and good luck.

16-Aug-14
Visiting all my Bowsite buds on the way out. Snuggled up in Angola, IN for the night at a Comfort Inn. Gonna be in Illinois for the next few days working on whitetail stands for November then on to Utah. Season opened today in Utah. Lots of time. Good Luck everyone. If anyone spots my Silver Tacoma with Rhode Island plates signal me and I'll pull over. C

Great to see you Dennis! There is always some fantastic life size mounts to see when I stop.

16-Aug-14
There's always a beer on standby for you in Iowa, Charlie!

16-Aug-14
You need a place to stay in Wyoming let me know.

18-Aug-14
Charlie, I can't believe that you were in my neck of the woods and didn't stop by. Good Luck on your elk hunt.

18-Aug-14
Good luck on your hunts!! Be careful on the road.

Rick M

18-Aug-14
Good luck Charlie. Drive safe. You left your camp pants at home, right?

18-Aug-14
I'm in Illinois right working on stands and putting up a couple aerial blinds for November! We freshened up and cut lanes for 26 stands today130 to go! It will be nice to get out West soon! C

19-Aug-14
Looking forward to your updates. Good luck out there Charlie.

19-Aug-14
Camp pant...are those the MC Hammer look-a-like things I saw in an earlier post?

21-Aug-14

Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Just finished up in Illinois and heading to Colorado for my Nephews wedding! In 3.5 days my friend and I got 94 stands ready and put an aerial blind and hay bale blind! In central Iowa right now on I 80! C

21-Aug-14
Wow 94 stands, how much property do you have access to Charlie? and what part if Illinois are you hunting?

21-Aug-14
Charlie, I am in Council Bluffs off of I80. Madison ave exit behind the village inn. stop by for a quick pic. Good luck on your adventure!

21-Aug-14
Ned: Sorry I just got your post and I am already in NE Colorado. Didn't know you were in Council Bluffs.

Wedding this Saturday then hunting Utah starting Sunday!

Good luck to everyone! C

22-Aug-14
Sunday?!? You'll be getting a jump on that Spike before I do...Did you get a Deer tag also Charlie?

Safe travels...

23-Aug-14

My Nephews wedding is today in Beaver Creek, Co! Cold (45) and rainy! Took a hike earlier today from 8,500 to 9,500 feet. Quite a change from my summer walks at sea level. Saw this Mulie doe and surprised a decent Black Bear eating berries! Tomorrow the road trip ends in Utah and the hunting begins!

24-Aug-14
Mad Trapper X2!!

25-Aug-14

Finally hunting!

25-Aug-14
You need to get that inner ear looked at...

Good Luck C

25-Aug-14
Charley,

Start a new thread, and keep us posted about your hunts!!

25-Aug-14
Charlie, These are the pics I been waiting for. Shoot straight. I have a stand and a blind waiting for you! Hope to see you in October.

25-Aug-14
Livin the dream

• Sitka Gear