Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
Mexican Hunter 18-Aug-14
Mexican Hunter 19-Aug-14
Joe 21-Aug-14
LXshooter 21-Aug-14
weekender21 22-Aug-14
18-Aug-14
Saw the video Pat post about the Creed XS. I have always hunted with 35 long bows, but lately I have tried spot and stalk and I think I need something shorter. I shoot 70 pounds on a 29.5 draw. Will this bow be too short for me? Anyone here had experienced this new bow? Thanks

19-Aug-14
Saw the video Pat post about the Creed XS. I have always hunted with 35 long bows, but lately I have tried spot and stalk and I think I need something shorter. I shoot 70 pounds on a 29.5 draw. Will this bow be too short for me? Anyone here had experienced this new bow? Thanks

21-Aug-14
What you should do is go to a Mathews dealer and shoot the bow a few times and see if you like it; also shoot different bows to see if you like them over the XS.

21-Aug-14
I bought the creed xs back in march after shooting an LX for years and absolutely love it, by far my favorite bow I've shot. I also have it set on 70lbs at 29.5". Very light and maneuverable and very accurate for a short ATA bow. I actually shoot it better than the longer bows I've had previously but that could just be me. Like joe said go see a mathews dealer near you and shoot it for yourself, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

22-Aug-14
I've never shot the XS but routinely shoot my CHILL (30.5" ATA) out to 100 yards. It's no less accurate than other bows I've had at 33" and 35" ATA. My draw length is 29".

• Sitka Gear