Brotsky 21-Aug-14
Dirtman 21-Aug-14
Toby 21-Aug-14
BigMo 21-Aug-14
PAOH 21-Aug-14
76aggie 02-Sep-14
fairchase 02-Sep-14
20-Aug-14
I am looking this year to get a high quality Parka and bibs preferably Gore-Tex. Where are some places to buy aside from Cabelas, Bass Pro, and Gander Mountain? I have the MT050 in non-insulated and like it a lot but the insulated bibs don't have very good reviews. I have down coveralls that are very warm also but not waterproof so waterproof in steady rain is a must. Thanks

21-Aug-14
Camofire.com

They have awesome equipment(name brand) at awesome prices.

I recently bought a pair of Rocky waterproof early season bowhunting gloves for $10.00.

21-Aug-14
X2 on camofire

21-Aug-14
yep on camofire.

21-Aug-14
Now I know why everything is sold out on Camofire before I log on! Ha!

x4 for Camofire.

21-Aug-14
How do I get the LE discount? Order directly from Sitka?

21-Aug-14
Cabelas, Kiui, Sitka are also good alternatives

21-Aug-14
Blackovis.com

21-Aug-14
camofire

02-Sep-14
Give a good look to the items offered by First Lite. Last year I got the Boundary Stormtight Jacket and the pants did not come out till earlier this year. I wanted to really put these items to the test before making any hard and fast comments. They are not insulated and the pants are not chest high but this is undoubtedly the very best rain gear I have ever experienced. They claim you don't sweat in this and I don't buy this 100% but I will say it is minimal. I just got back from a week of salmon, halibut and trout fishing in Alaska and we had some form or rain each and every day. Boundary Stormtight gear performed much better than I expected. I had Kuiu before and sent it back because it seemed to run small in sizing. Granted, fishing is not as strenuous as hunting but I will take it to the mountains next month with no fear of excessive perspiration while wearing it. The pants do not come with suspenders but is compatible with the suspenders from their Kanab merino wool pants. They did the trick for me. I really believe this combination is virtually waterproof and I have been looking for the right combination for years. I have found it with First Lite.

02-Sep-14
Any place that sell name brands, and you can try it on, feel it, move around in it. listen to it as you move. This is a pretty good place for reviews. Good luck in your quest.

• Sitka Gear