Neubauer 21-Aug-14
B N A A guy 21-Aug-14
5 points 22-Aug-14
B N A A guy 22-Aug-14
21-Aug-14

B N A A guy's embedded Photo

B N A A guy's Link
The season opener for N.D. is just around the corner. Things are looking good as there are plenty of bucks left over from last year. Our outfitter has made some additional changes to his program which will only improve his already very good bowhunting. North Dakota has a fairly long season and he will only hunt the first 2 weeks of September, end of October and first couple of weeks of November and finally the late season come the second and third week of December.

3 guys max per week broken up this way should make a great year indeed.

We still have some spots available for someone looking for a quality Whitetail bowhunt.

November 2nd - 7th

December 6th - 12th

December 13th - 19th

North Dakota legislation will indeed be making changes to non resident deer licenses for the foreseeable future. They have not made a decision as of yet but it looks like it will most likely be a fair reduction in tags.

If North Dakota interests you then now would be a very good time to go.

Hunt details: 7 day hunt, all meals and lodging are included along with airport pickup and return. non resident license approximately $250.00

Hunt:$2,750

Please contact me for any additional details.

Best regards, Scott Alberda

Bow and Arrow Adventures

21-Aug-14
That Dec 13-19th hunt is very tempting but I would probably need to find a good divorce lawyer and a new place to live.

21-Aug-14
Andrew, Too funny but correct, your next adventure may very well need to be a romantic one. I am still afraid she is gonna put a hit out on me!!

22-Aug-14
Show some trail cam pics

22-Aug-14

B N A A guy's Link
Here is a nice 9 point on the hit list.

• Sitka Gear