Buffalo1 26-Aug-14
cityhunter 26-Aug-14
midwest 26-Aug-14
t-roy 26-Aug-14
BerksArcher 30-Aug-14
INbowdude 31-Aug-14
Charlie Rehor 31-Aug-14
26-Aug-14
Was scheduled last Sept. for my third hunt with Central Newfoundland Outfitters. Had dental problems arise 2 weeks before the hunt, called Reg the owner and told him I would have to cancel. He understood and told me we could do it this year. Booked for Sept 27 and upon my return on Oct. 4th I would have prostate surgery on Oct. 21st. That problem has gotten worse so I moved my surgery to Sept. 15, called Reg that I had to cancel my hunt and he said no problem, that we could fit it in late Nov. or so when I am feeling better. I am glad it is working out as I am really looking forward to this hunt.

26-Aug-14
Hope the surgery goes well, Chip....

26-Aug-14
Good luck Chip. I'm going through the same thing right now. Surgery was last Friday the 22nd and my hunt is booked for Oct. 5th. All the Docs and Nurses (my favorite people in the whole world) say I should be good to go. One step at a time.

26-Aug-14
Chip, I hope the hunt works out for you but, more importantly I wish you the best luck for your surgery and recovery!

26-Aug-14
Hope you are not riding on horses. You might be pushing your luck that soon afterward. I had mine done robotically but they wouldn't let me back on my bicycle for four months. If you are hiking about, don't push yourself to hard. Make sure you have some extra pads with you for leakage. Wal-Mart has some that are fairly thin and will work just fine. No one will hardly know you have them on. If you have surgery done by the regular incision type, you might want to wear something a little more solid over the incision in addition to your regular undies. Good luck to both of you on your surgeries. lareva

26-Aug-14
Thanks for the insight and good wishes Lareva. Mine was robotic also. My hunt is all walking, no horses, etc. so I should be able to pace myself.

26-Aug-14
Hope the surgery goes perfectly

26-Aug-14
Good Luck you will be fine, and kill that big one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26-Aug-14
Good luck on your surgery. Hope the hunt goes well.

26-Aug-14
Good luck all around !

26-Aug-14
Hope you surgery and prognosis goes well.

Appears you are dealing with a straight up outfitter. Always a good thing and good to know especially in chaos times.

Best of luck all the way around

26-Aug-14

cityhunter's embedded Photo
cityhunter's embedded Photo
Chip Rudi and I wish u the best !!!

26-Aug-14
Good thoughts your way!

26-Aug-14
Hope everything goes well on all fronts for you Chip!

30-Aug-14
Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

31-Aug-14
Best wishes Chippy!

31-Aug-14
Hoping for a good outcome!

• Sitka Gear