Wapitidung 29-Aug-14
Wapitidung 30-Aug-14
fairchase 30-Aug-14
cityhunter 31-Aug-14
t-roy 31-Aug-14
Bowfreak 31-Aug-14
ahunter55wife 31-Aug-14
27-Aug-14
Been waiting 3 years for this hunt. I'm leaving Friday morning for Wyoming. Will slot in to the Occidental Hotel in Buffalo Friday and Saturday night. On to Spearhead Sunday. Looks like the weather will be good next week. I can't believe its finally here.

Wapitidung

27-Aug-14
Good luck!

28-Aug-14
I hunted there several years ago. Great place. Good luck!

28-Aug-14
Yep it's suppose to warm up next week. It's been raining almost all week.

Good luck!

28-Aug-14
Good luck. Take lots of pictures and post your story when you get back. Or, just keep us that are not blessed right now updated on your hunt if you can.

29-Aug-14

Wapitidung's embedded Photo
Slotted in to the General Sheridan room at the Occedental Hotel in Buffalo, Wyoming. This is not only a hunting trip but a chance to take a few days to relax. Noticed snow on the Cloud Peaks. Don't know if it's last years snow or new snow. I got by the Mint Bar in Sheridan this afternoon. Had my last drink there about 15 years ago. It's been important to me to visit there again. Wyoming is indeed a beautiful state

29-Aug-14
Congrats on your 15 years, if that's your goal.

That takes a lot of willpower.

29-Aug-14
Thanks. Just a day at a time

30-Aug-14

Laid up at the Occidental taking it easy and waiting to head to Spearhead in the morning. My old college buddy (Sinkbait) is on the road to the ranch. Up early this morning and drove over to Ten Sleep. Don't know which would be my favorite drive, Cloud Peak Hwy. or Chief Joseph Pass.

30-Aug-14
Good luck, enjoy each and every minute. Stay safe.

31-Aug-14
keep us posted best of luck

31-Aug-14
Congrats on the 15years as well. Have a great hunt!

31-Aug-14
Have a great hunt. Love those pronghorns!

31-Aug-14
just came back from Co., Wy vacation. LOTS of water everywhere we traveled + rain 2 part days. from Cheyenne east we saw 1 group of 10 from the interstate & that was "looking" for them. I passed on this year but spending my 4 points for next year. Good Luck & show us pics.

• Sitka Gear