kadbow 31-Aug-14
scndwfstlhntng 31-Aug-14
Pyrannah 01-Sep-14
Pyrannah 02-Sep-14
overbo 02-Sep-14
JustSomeDude 02-Sep-14
Pyrannah 02-Sep-14
31-Aug-14
Thinking about ordering a dayone wool parka... wondering about your experiences with dayone, the quality of workmanship, the quality of thier wool, warmth, and if u have any comparisons to the other manufacturers it would be really appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance for any information u can share

Ben

31-Aug-14
I have some day one camo and love it, no problems with the quality. Maybe you just got a bad one?

31-Aug-14
I like mine. It is a different weave than my KOM but I like it just as well.

31-Aug-14
Lb dont have a wool parka... just looking for some.opinions on how it stacks up to others... thiers is inexpensive right now

Kadbow, does wind get throigh it pretty easily?

31-Aug-14
It is not wind proof but it is good for wool.

31-Aug-14
Outstanding. I have had a beaver tail vest and the pants with the high waist /back cuff with lining for years. I also have a coat which I rarely wear only because I don't really need it. I LOVE my ASAT wool clothing and go from my Day One fleece set to the wool stuff when it gets cold enough. I have been wearing them for more years than I can remember and they still look great. Would not hesitate to buy another piece if I ever wore what I have out: which I doubt is going to happen stand hunting on the East Coast. Regardless, quality material, and first class construction as far as I am concerned.

Did I say I like mine?

01-Sep-14
Thanks guys any others?

How is the fit?

02-Sep-14
Anyone else?

02-Sep-14
Don't have the wool but their fleece is outstanding

02-Sep-14
The only wool piece I have from them is a Hat. Very high quality wool.

You can get the Parka lined with Insulation and/or Windstop.

In the end I decided to wear an ASAT Leafy suit over whatever non-camo clothes I need for the weather

02-Sep-14
Thanks guys... I think im going to buy it end of the week.... ill report back when I receive it

Thanks

• Sitka Gear