Mathews Inc.
Big Game-EyeCon Cameras
Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
vectrixhunter 31-Aug-14
31-Aug-14
So I just purchased an eyecon game camera; model is the Crossfire.

It was $100.00 which was around my budget as I have other more expensive cameras and honestly they all break sooner than later in my opinion regardless of cost.

I was doing some research online and wow it looks that there first attempt to make cameras was a total disaster. The past 2 years inventory was real garbage according to what I found. Anyways I read also that this new crop and line of cameras is totally reinvented and redesigned according to Big Game on their website.

I did a test run at the house in the evening and I must say the night video is very impressive. It will go into the woods tomorrow and stay until I pull it in October sometime when the season starts.

I have had a few cameras now and I am hoping this new line is solid. I am done paying over $140.00 for cameras, just not worth it when looking at how long they last. My Bushnell Trophy camera is so far lasted the longest...4 years and counting but even that one has issues now; only video no pictures and the setup screen is blank and wont show anything....I turn it on to get video alone, no clue as to the date or time of day due to the broken screen.

Any one have any experience with the new redesigned eyecon cameras? I know Menards and Bass Pro have a ton of them in stock recently.

• Sitka Gear