Sean D. 01-Sep-14
Jack Harris 01-Sep-14
Ermine 01-Sep-14
sbbow 01-Sep-14
joehunter8301 02-Sep-14
Russell 02-Sep-14
bugslinger 02-Sep-14
01-Sep-14
I've only used broadheads that had replacable blades but having heard so much good stuff about these im thinking of giving them a try. Only question i have is how hard are they to get back to factory sharp. I use a lansky to sharpen knives but dont think I can use that for these and Im not that good on a stone.

01-Sep-14
They don't come factory sharp. They have a base ground to proper angle but that's it. Very easy to sharpen yourself from there. You buy these with the full intent to sharpen yourself. They also fly and penetrate very well and are among the toughest heads out there. Don't be intimidated by "sharpening your own". It's very liberating to not have to stock up on replaceable blades. Also very economical. Practice. Sharpen. Hunt!

01-Sep-14
They are fairly easy to get back to really sharp. Flat diamond stone worked well for me.

01-Sep-14
I use the G5 diamond stone for mine with water and then a leather strop. I have found going side to side works better for me than front to back. You wont be sorry you got them.

02-Sep-14
So easy you could teach a 5th grader to do it. Just a flat stone is all you need

02-Sep-14
and a leather strop with compound.

The stropping makes a good edge great.

02-Sep-14
I just got some 250 gr Penetrators that shaved right out of the package. You might look into getting a KME sharpener, great for knives and 2 blade broad heads.

• Sitka Gear