Ken Moody 20-Oct-14
Buffalo1 20-Oct-14
Ken Moody 20-Oct-14
Ken Moody 20-Oct-14
Halibutman 20-Oct-14
Ken Moody 20-Oct-14
Halibutman 20-Oct-14
01-Sep-14
Just a quick update. Some significant changes are forthcoming with our company. Much more to follow. Our safari season to date has been quite successful. Our last party of 4 bowhunters and their wives arrowed 29 animals and we have a party coming for lion and plains game in October so we're still hunting. I will post soon about our news and how our company has doubled in size and scope. More to come.....

Ken Moody

01-Sep-14
Congratulations on a good season so far!!!

Looking forward to the news.

01-Sep-14
Way to go Ken...Let's hear it...

01-Sep-14
Looking forward.

02-Sep-14
More info brother.....need to hear what's goin on.. Trying to put a 2016 hunt together

03-Sep-14
I'll send some of you PMs but until the "news" is official I'll hold off on posting here further.

03-Sep-14
Kind of like Pat's "new bowsite feature" I guess

03-Sep-14
PM brother

04-Sep-14
Good to hear that KMHA goes from strength to strength

'We'll always have Dunsappie...' :-D

04-Sep-14
PM plse

06-Sep-14
pm me

06-Sep-14
Good deal ken

07-Sep-14
pm also plz

08-Sep-14
Ken, pm me , Chuck

08-Sep-14
PMs sent to everyone.

10-Sep-14
no pm in my box?

10-Sep-14
Resent.

16-Oct-14
Still waiting on the famously slow SA govt. to register our new company name but in short; I have merged my safari company with ESP Hunting Safaris and PH Steyn Potgieter. This action doubles our size and client numbers. We (hopefully) will be trading under the name Jasiri Pro Safaris (Pty Ltd) as soon as we are officially registered. We've also just leased a new property along the Limpopo River on the Botswana border from which to base our hunting and will be hunting these new areas hence forward. Those of you familiar with my company, Ken Moody Safaris, know that I began in SA in 1994 in the lowveldt around Hoedspruit and Phalaborwa before moving north to the Musina area in 1998. I bought a ranch there in 2000, and began trading then as Ken Moody Hunting Africa. In 2006 I sold my ranch for a ridiculous profit and then moved just below the Soutpansberg Mountains where we've been hunting since. Now, with the merger I take on a partner/co-company director as we turn the page on another season. I am very excited about these new developments as my new partner and I share the same vision for our company's future. Some of my old clients have contacted me with a bit of trepidation about this new arrangement and most wanted to know if I was still calling the shots. Yes, I am still calling the shots but with input from Steyn. Steyn is an extremely experienced PH especially with dangerous game. You can ask Marty (Buff) about Steyn and how he conducts himself. Anyone wishing to hunt in SA or any neighboring countries can contact me for what we have to offer.

16-Oct-14
That's great and exciting new Ken. Thanks for the update.

16-Oct-14
will you be doing any "plains game" on the Botswana side? and how easy is it to hunt out of the new camo hazmat suits? lol

16-Oct-14
We're just building Hazmat hides :). We have plans in Bots but only for elephant at this time.

20-Oct-14
Ken,

In the Winter edition of African Hunting Gazette there is a great story entitled "Uncle Bill, the Lion Killer" written by Ret. Col. Bill Knall. The article referenced you as the safari agent and Herman Scheepers as the PH.

I am wondering with the announcement of the merger of your company with Steyn Potgieter's company to be known as JasinPro Safari will you maintain your plains game hunting operation with Herman Scheepers in northern Limpopo, or will your plains game hunting be conducted in Botswana with Steyn Potgieter exclusively?

Thanks, Silverback

20-Oct-14
Actually, I'm not a safari agent as you know. I take no commissions and do not book hunts with other operators but that is a common mistake. No, Herman is no longer associated with my company. He took over a company catering to French clients so he is busy with that. Jasiri Pro Safaris is a safari company operating primarily in SA. It is co-owned by myself and Steyn. We are the only two company directors. We do not hunt plains game in Botswana (the pula is far too strong to do any economical PG in Bots). We are located on the SA side of the border between the two countries. We do our hunting in SA but we are working on hunting in Mozambique and Botswana but only for DG.

Ken

20-Oct-14
Ken,

Will you be doing your plains game hunting in the Musina area of Limpopo?

I personally really enjoyed that countryside.

Thanks

20-Oct-14
No, we'll be close to Swartwater. Very similar but we've got a lot of riverine area now along the Limpopo.

20-Oct-14

Ken Moody's embedded Photo
Ken Moody's embedded Photo
Here's a photo of one of the hides on the property.

20-Oct-14

ALL elephant hunting is illegal in Botswana, right? Sure think so.

20-Oct-14
That may not be the case in '15.

20-Oct-14
Will PAC elephants in Mozambique still be illegal? Yeah, they will. They were for all of 2014.

• Sitka Gear