DonVathome 05-Sep-14
Mule Power 05-Sep-14
DonVathome 07-Sep-14
DonVathome 01-Oct-14
brettpsu 01-Oct-14
Z Barebow 01-Oct-14
bdjmtn 02-Oct-14
05-Sep-14
Who do you recommend for butchers in Jackson hole? What does it cost for a bison? Can they ship meat?

Thanks!

05-Sep-14
Hog Island Meats 307-413-0343. 7700 S. Highway 89 Jackson Hole 83001

Not sure about cost on a bison or about the shipping. I drive mine back. But they do a good job.

I'll pass on Jackson Hole Ice & Game.

When are you going out Don?

07-Sep-14
Still debating, going at least twice, mid Oct (lope and bison) Dec bison and if needed jan.

Thanks!

01-Oct-14
Anyone else?

Thanks!

01-Oct-14
A Matt's Custom Meats just opened in Jackson. I used him last week with decent results. It's on the southern end of Jackson, not far from the Jackson Public School, on W Berger Lane. 208-624-3049 is the number listed for his Idaho store. No number listed yet for the new Jackson location.

01-Oct-14
I'll check my notes when I get home, but someone will likely beat me to it. Not a ton of options if memory serves.

I think there is a place in Alpine, but that is getting a ways out. Cannot attest to quality of any in the region.

02-Oct-14
Talked to Hog Island Meats the other day as I have a cow bison tag. They said cost was .95 a pound hanging weight for regular cut plus skinning fee. shipping about a $100 for 50lb box. I will be out in January. Good Luck!

• Sitka Gear