standswittaknife 07-Sep-14
boothill 07-Sep-14
writer 07-Sep-14
Eddie Bauer 07-Sep-14
alex 07-Sep-14
Skeptic 30-Mar-15
INbowdude 31-Mar-15
07-Sep-14
Want to give a shout out to Matt and Cheryl for an awesome hog hunt this past Labor Day. On Monday my wife shot her first hog while I was with her and on Tuesday I shot mine when she was with me. Couldn't ask for anything better than being there for each other. They have got a great set-up and enjoyed ourselves tremendously. Again Matt and Cheryl thanks for everything, we will be back.

07-Sep-14
Glad you had a good time. I've been hunting with them since 2002. Good place to relax and chase hogs. I was there in May, and going back at the end of this month. Getting low on hog sausage.

07-Sep-14
We had a blast and can't wait to head back..

07-Sep-14
Been down at least 9-10 times in last 5 years. Can't go wrong with Matt and Cheryl. Can't wait till February and then June and then.....well the pattern continues.

07-Sep-14
No surprises, Alex, other than it took someone that long to get down there.

Hey, us old-tim.......er, I mean long-timers should start a

I Hunted with Sage Club!

Who were those two people working for Sage way back then?

07-Sep-14
Always a great time at Shiloh Ranch every time we have been. Matt and Cheryl are good folks.

07-Sep-14
Matt and Cheryl are good folk. Couldn't ask for a better time. Thanks again.

09-Sep-14
Thank you Alex and Angelia. We sure did appreciate having you two here last weekend. We especially enjoyed Angelia's enthusiasm. Congratulations to you both, and thanks again for all the goodies you spoiled us with. Whether you knew it or not, it came at a time we really needed it.

-Matt and Cheryl

30-Mar-15
Been there many times. Great place! Congrats!

31-Mar-15
Wonder if they can hire out for Pork 9?

• Sitka Gear