Bowfreak 20-Sep-14
5 points 20-Sep-14
Bowfreak 20-Sep-14
x-man 20-Sep-14
Bowfreak 20-Sep-14
Hawkeye 20-Sep-14
20-Sep-14
6:55 AM LIVE from Ky*
Bowfreak is just along for the ride. Little Bowfreak is trying for her first deer. We will keep you posted. We last hunted this stand on 9-6 and saw 7 deer and a coyote. The wind has been wrong since then. Wish us luck!

20-Sep-14
Best of luck!

20-Sep-14
7:20 AM LIVE from Ky*
We just had 2 does and a fawn come in. The wind has not picked up yet so it was swirling a bit. They caught enough of our scen to be cautious. After about 5 minutes of uncertainty they decided all was clear. They decided to cross the ditch and head into our field. We got stood up without issue but the lead doe (of course) caught us moving. Let's just say that they cleaned their nasal passages well before leaving. Lol!

20-Sep-14
7:23 AM LIVE from Ky*

Bowfreak's MOBILE embedded Photo
Bowfreak's MOBILE embedded Photo

Here is the stone cold killer!

20-Sep-14
Gitum killer

20-Sep-14
She is lookin' deadly ! Best of luck !

20-Sep-14
8:42 AM LIVE from Ky*
A lot of deer are moving through here but we are in a valley. I thought we were positioned to get a good wind but that is not the case. The wind is supposed to be strong today in the evening. We are going to stick it out even though the wind is screwy. This farm just sold so I only have a few more days in this stand.

There was 5 deer in that last group. 2 were bucks. The biggest was maybe a 90 incher.

20-Sep-14
Good Luck! Your a lucky man!

20-Sep-14
9:01 AM LIVE from Ky*
Mrw....you are 100% correct. I am blessed.

20-Sep-14
Mark. Have fun they grow up too fast

20-Sep-14
10:00 AM LIVE from Ky*
We are pulling out. Didn't see anything else and the daughter had a bathroom attack. Lol

20-Sep-14
Good luck this evening Mark. Little miss x-man/girl and I will be out tonight as well looking for her first kill.:) I don't have a fancy smart phone, so I'll have to post our results post-mortem.

20-Sep-14
11:57 AM LIVE from Ky*
Awesome! Keep u up to date. We just scouted another area an found a ton of sign where the deer were eating acorns. We will hunt this evening and hang a stand at the new spot tomorrow.

20-Sep-14
Good luck Mark!

• Sitka Gear