bow assassin 20-Sep-14
Mule Power 20-Sep-14
Ace of Spades 20-Sep-14
Florida Mike 20-Sep-14
Mule Power 21-Sep-14
Jaquomo 21-Sep-14
LUNG$HOT 21-Sep-14
20-Sep-14
Do y'all reckoner TBM is dun got losted on hiz elke hun?

20-Sep-14
I reckon he's searching for the Bull he hit... Hope he finds it!

20-Sep-14
He's lotsa things, but IMO he ain't losted. He has many pulling for him, I'm one, and some that hope he fails. I know that you, John, and Jack , are hoping he connects as I am.

You gotta give him credit for trying something on his own that easily could be a miserable failure, and then having the guts to tell the truth about getting rattled at the moment of truth. He could have just said no elk were seen. He could have went, not told anyone until it was over, or not ever told anyone.

I know he brings some of this on himself, and I have been agravated at him a time or two, but hell, I piss people off daily, so who am I to judge. I don't have what it takes to go somewhere I've never been and hunt elk by myself, so I respect him for that.

HDYLTBMK !

20-Sep-14
Drycreek x2 couldn't anyone have said it any better.

20-Sep-14
I got a couple texts early on. He was in Montana about to hit the hills. Then all was quiet... then another text or two. You know how it goes.... lots of country to chose from & people to dodge. I think he was looking for a place to call home and get serious.

20-Sep-14
Ishee gong to fÏnd the B??? or nœ? He shoot it how tykes many?

20-Sep-14
" but hell, I piss people off daily, so who am I to judge. Drycreek"

That succinct statement is so true of myself and most others around here! Its ashame the haters can't admit that too. Mike

21-Sep-14
Right on Mike! More power to him right. Who won't give credit where credit is due? From the woods of sweet home Alabama to the hills of Montana solo. I hope he kills a hog!

21-Sep-14
I'm rooting for him!

21-Sep-14
I'm rooting for any man who is hunting elk in the west, as long as he is doing it ethically, legally and safely. Good luck to all who fit that boot!

• Sitka Gear