XMan 27-Sep-14
jdrdeerslayer 27-Sep-14
climb.on 28-Sep-14
Surfbow 28-Sep-14
Amoebus 29-Sep-14
Mint 30-Sep-14
sbschindler 30-Sep-14
26-Sep-14
Last year someone posted a link to a YouTube video where an Hunting Book Author was giving a "Book Talk" and he had a very well worded response to an Environmentalist / Animal Rights Advocate, who was in attendance.

I can't find that video anywhere. Does anyone remember who the author was, or where to find the video? I've searched and can't come up with it.

26-Sep-14
It was Steven Rinella. He is the host of the TV show meat eater and an author of the book American Buffalo. http://youtu.be/J2N0Utg7KYE

26-Sep-14
Perfect thanks!

26-Sep-14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2N0Utg7KYE

This is a 3 min clip of what your asking. I think it is an amazing response and I wish that at times I could speak this well.

26-Sep-14
Here ya go......

27-Sep-14
he is so articulate and intelligent, what a great answer. just made me respect the man even more, I do enjoy his show, one of the few I record on my dvr.

27-Sep-14
I just want him to make me a scotch egg! :)

28-Sep-14
It is rare that we we see a thoughtful and respectful discussion, from BOTH sides, on such and impassioned topic. It's so refreshing to see both sides actually listening to each other and showing respect for each others perspectives.

I just had a good conversation along these lines with my boss and I wish I had spoken as intelligently as Steven does. My message was pretty much the same, but not as eloquent.

28-Sep-14
"I just want him to make me a scotch egg!"

Yes! Those looked awesome!

29-Sep-14
How did you know that the guy asking the question was an environmentalist?

30-Sep-14
He might not have been an environmentalist but he was an admitted vegan.

30-Sep-14
huge difference in being an environmentalist and a vegan or worse yet an anti hunter, as hunters I would hope we are all concerned about our environment and would want to protect/improve the habitat that the deer/elk use.

• Sitka Gear