CAS_HNTR 26-Sep-14
PSUhoss 28-Sep-14
ahunter55wife 28-Sep-14
BigSky 30-Sep-14
PSUhoss 30-Sep-14
BigSky 01-Oct-14
RutNut@work 01-Oct-14
26-Sep-14
I know that there are varying experiences with cabelas out there, but I recently came across a deal that i thought others might be interested in checking into. And no, I have no affiliation with them.

Right now if you buy $99 worth of items in the regular store, they will give you 30% off in their bargain cave. On a big ticket item that you were thinking about getting anyway, it can have a big impact.

Thanks to a fellow bowsiter, I bought a pair of swaro 10x42 el range for less than $1800 after the typical bargain cave discount and 30% off.

I think that the sale runs through Sunday. It might be worth calling to one of the brick and mortar stores in your area to see if they have something that you might be looking for.

Good luck and if you have any questions, please feel free to post or pm.

26-Sep-14
Yeah....bowsite members are cool :-)

28-Sep-14
95 - you should consider trying to give them a call to see if they have a pair in their bargain cave. You may be able to buy them today and just pick them up on Tuesday.

They were very helpful in pulling my purchase together over the phone while CAS offered to do all of the "heavy lifting" for me!

28-Sep-14
a few years ago I purchased a bargain cave compound & 1 Dz. arrows for $99 delivered (all new). regular cost would have been $400 + shipping. I check bargain cave regularly. We just stopped on our way home from vacation & bought some camo on sale (40%) & I got something in bargain cave, reg $20 marked $7+ & they gave discount & ended being under $6.. I have gotten some super deals from bargain cave.

30-Sep-14
PSUhoss, how did you come by this information. I was in a Cabelas this past Friday night and was looking at a pair of high dollar binoculars they had in there. The lady behind the counter told me to wait a minute and she would talk to the manager and see if she could do better. As it turns out, she could not; but, I thanked her for offering to check. I find it odd that they would not tell me about that "promotion". I would have been shittin' in tall cotten. Once again, how did you get that information? I intend to call and ask them if they will honor that and pull those binos for me.

30-Sep-14
Big sky - I received one of those oversized postcards that I am sure that a ton of people get from time to time. When I made my purchase and before I mentioned that I wanted to use the 30% off, the guy that I was speaking to at the store told me about the promotion on his own. They could not have been more helpful.

I think the promotion was over on Sunday, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. I don't know whether the promotion was a regional offering or not. Good luck.

01-Oct-14
Thanks PSUhoss.

01-Oct-14
Another cool thing about the bargain cave is that you can ask them what their best/lowest price on an item is. A lot of the time BC items are not marked at their lowest possible price and you can haggle a bit.

• Sitka Gear