Ilhunter123 28-Sep-14
Ilhunter123 30-Sep-14
bowthwacker 30-Sep-14
Fulldraw 30-Sep-14
Predeter 30-Sep-14
Keadog 02-Oct-14
buc i 313 02-Oct-14
28-Sep-14
Has anyone used these type of stands? Are they convenient, sturdy, easy to set up and take down?

30-Sep-14
No one has used this stand????

How about the Millennium M100U, any opinions?

30-Sep-14
I have the Vantage and really like it. I usually hunt out of a treesaddle, but when it gets bitter cold I switch to the vantage so I can wear my heater body suit. The brackets you can leave in a tree are great and easy to use. I hate leaving stands in the woods, but will put brackets up where I need them and then carry the stand in. Very well built and easy to set-up. There is plenty of room to climb into the heater body suit comfortably. My only complaint is I use the muddy sticks as well and all other muddy stands you can mount the sticks to the stand. That is not an option with the Vantage. Minor trade for the convenience of the brackets.

30-Sep-14
I have a couple of the Vantage's, and I also have the climbing sticks...they seem to "connect" well with the stands. I like the stand, incredibly EASY to hang,and comfortable. With that said, they don't have the biggest platform...

30-Sep-14
I have a vantage but have only hunted out of it a few times. Love the super mount system so far. Platform is plenty big for me and the stand is solid in the tree. Do wish it worked with the sticks a little better.

02-Oct-14
I have a Millennium steel with the receiver you mount on tree first. Great system. The steel one weighs a ton, but once it's up it's very comfortable. I was all set to buy the aluminum ones, but now the ratchet locking receiver that works so well is now an "option" for about $30 extra above the $200+ cost of the stand. It come with a chain receiver that looks like it would be impossible to get tight to the tree. I'll stick with the heavy steel ones, thank you Millennium. It would be a lot less annoying if they priced the "upgraded" stand with the better receiver rather than charge extra for the better system, IMO.

02-Oct-14
I have the Muddy Hang On (my favorite) as well as a Lone Wolfe hang on. Both are quality rock solid stands.

IMHO, cast stands are more sturdy and quiet to hunt from. Just better all around stands than the wire mesh platform type stands.

• Sitka Gear