Werner Ranch 29-Sep-14
wam 29-Sep-14
wam 29-Sep-14
Werner Ranch 30-Sep-14
brantman 02-Oct-14
28-Sep-14

Werner Ranch's embedded Photo
We had a great hunting season this year. We had two weeks of great hunting and great hunters. We were 100% on Buck Antelope. Our 2nd week got a little fun when Mother Nature added about 2 inches of rain. The Ohio group, JJ, and Mark really worked hard to fill the tags.

After the guys left, Mark, our guide, was able to get a mule deer by spot and stalk. Check out our website gallery for pictures.

Thank you to everyone that helped us to have another great year. Good luck to everyone

28-Sep-14
Marks the man! Wish to be back there soon

29-Sep-14

bowhunter40's embedded Photo
Congratulations Mark ! Thanks again for all the help with this years hunt. Folks - This year I took my son Joshua and good friend Kevin with me to the Werner Ranch. All three of us were able to take Antelope bucks thanks to Mark and JJ. Here are some photos from the hunt. The first is Kevin with his huge Buck taken on the first day of the hunt. Mark - Kevin wanted me to remind you he took this buck with a Prime Defy bow and not a Woop Woop Bowtech bow! (Inside Joke) We will be leaving some Outfitter reviews soon!

29-Sep-14

Here is my son Joshua with his buck. He is a college Senior this year and one happy hunter. He still talks about the great meals we ate daily prepared by Connie Werner!

29-Sep-14

Joshua's buck fell into the waterhole after bing shot.

29-Sep-14

A little team work. Mark did not need to swim for this one like I heard he has done in the pass!

29-Sep-14

Joshua looking at his trophy after getting him out of the water.

29-Sep-14

That look on my son's face after he got his antelope. One happy bowhunter!

29-Sep-14

My first shot was far back. I could see lots of blood as the antelope buck went over the small hill by my blind. However, I was still very worried about recovering him. Lucky for me Mark had been watching my shot from a distance away in his truck with his binoculars. He watched the buck bed a few different times. JJ and I then were able to stalk up on him and place a 2nd arrow in him. This photo was taken by Kevin as the buck leaped out of his bed after I shot him. It looks much better when it enlarged.

29-Sep-14

We went back to Washington State with coolers full and great memories. I can't wait to hunt the Werner Ranch again.

29-Sep-14
Excellent! So glad you had great success! C

29-Sep-14

JW's embedded Photo
JW's embedded Photo
JJ, Connie and Mark put on a great hunt. Great place with great people. Thanks again guys! Next time you guys need some rain I'll bring dad back out :)

29-Sep-14

Thanks guys, We enjoyed this year. I am adding a few pics of Mark getting his deer. We all know how much he enjoys going for a little dip to recover game. LOL!!

29-Sep-14

Here is another. Please forgive the image. It was from a video on Mark's phone.

29-Sep-14

wam's embedded Photo
wam's embedded Photo
Had an awsome time and can't wait to do it again. Great people and damn good food. Thanks Connie for cooking the frog legs!!!

29-Sep-14

wam's embedded Photo
wam's embedded Photo
Had an awsome time and can't wait to do it again. Great people and damn good food. Thanks Connie for cooking the frog legs!!!

30-Sep-14
Yes, bring your dad out next May. We can make him a little hut up on the hill. He can stay till July. With 2-3 inches of rain a week, we will have another great grass year. LOL

02-Oct-14
cant wait till the third week next year because that's when I try my luck at Werner ranch

• Sitka Gear