trkyslr 09-Oct-14
TurkeyBowMaster 09-Oct-14
ki-ke 09-Oct-14
TurkeyBowMaster 09-Oct-14
midwest 09-Oct-14
02-Oct-14

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
Stealthier and deadlier than ever......with a new adventure behind him!

02-Oct-14
This is gonna be good ...

02-Oct-14
Can't wait... Legoman is the best!

02-Oct-14
Alright! My five year old will be jacked!

I, of course, only follow "The Adventures of Legoman" in order to keep the kids updated.

Go get 'em Legoman!

02-Oct-14
NICE....can't wait!

02-Oct-14

LINK's Link
For those that have not read about legoman before. I hope this is a DIY by himself adventure.

02-Oct-14
LMBO! :)

02-Oct-14
Thanks for the link , LINK. I had forgotten the great grasshopper adventure ?

02-Oct-14
Finally...a Bowsite hero we can believe in.

02-Oct-14
He's gone Lego-Ninja!!!

This is gonna be good!

02-Oct-14
His form is a bit funky!!

02-Oct-14
Love it! Shooting a bow while wearing a motorcycle helmet! :)

>>>>-------->

02-Oct-14
come on Ki-Ke, don't tease us like this.

What tag are we using this time?

02-Oct-14
I'm in!

02-Oct-14
How many points did he have ?

02-Oct-14
Wrong Scoot, its a dangerous game Tag, its a Dung Beetle tag

02-Oct-14
Wrong Scoot, its a dangerous game Tag, its a Dung Beetle tag

02-Oct-14
Lego Man likes to call it a "Dung-ga Bull" or a "Crap Buffalo".

02-Oct-14
Finally a thread worth fallowing:) Go get Lego Man!!

02-Oct-14
I'm hoping millipede. I hear those things have a bone rattling charge.

02-Oct-14
Hope he doesn't forget his praying mantis spray.

02-Oct-14
I will be showing my 7 year old this, trophy GH''s are tough to come by this day and age.

02-Oct-14
Everything is awesome! Everything is cool when you're part of a team!

02-Oct-14
It appears Legoman has been hunting near a feeder. This could get interesting.

02-Oct-14
Nice to see he is shooting a 'real' bow. :)

02-Oct-14
A REAL BOWSITE ICON! Long live Lego Man!

02-Oct-14
Uh-Oh, that does look like a corn kernel and pelletized something, and is he hunting in a field of winter wheat? I thought it was leaves (or cigarette butts) at first.

If I remember correctly, one of the last posts related to lego man showed him hunting a high fence operation - I just cant find that thread anywhere right now.

02-Oct-14

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
Legoman apologizes for the delay.....

As you all well know, Legoman (LM), shuns the spotlight. It is a chore to get him to agree to allow us to share his adventures with his BS brothers. Unlike some other BS'ers that are heavily into self glorification, LM hunts for the pure joy of the chase and full immersion into the wilderness experience. He has travelled paths that not all return from. The cleansing of the soul that is achieved only on the cusp of adrenaline laced adventure is what he craves. He does not fear death. To the contrary, should the Lord feel the need to call him home, LM secretly wishes that the call comes while he is here. It would be a good death.

LM does have an Achilles heel.....the ladies. While he does not crave notoriety, the success in the field does translate to a magnetism that certain types of women find irresistible. The ill deserved "bad boy" reputation has led to some explosive relationships that have, unfortunately, been broadcast on the front pages of the tabloids. Being linked to the likes of Jennifer Laurence, Eartha Kitt (no joke) and more recently, Katie Perry, LM has come to the the conclusion that a previously unrealized benefit of living in the woods is isolation from women, the proverbial thorn in his side.

Legomans hunting goals for this adventure were to harvest an animal that would potentially present his most dangerous challenge yet. This creature possessed speed that could not be measured by typical Lego standards. Armed with needle pointed, titanium like claws and razor sharp, opposing teeth that could decapitate LM in a millisecond, he knew the possibility of catastrophic failure was a real possibility on this trip. As the departure date neared, the danger quotient induced a smirk that just wouldn't go away, almost as if it was painted on by a little Dutch girl with a tiny paint brush.

02-Oct-14
Man I woulda thought LM would have Tiffany lakosky tied up by now. Lee does not have anything on this arrow slinging animal!!!

02-Oct-14

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
LM has never, for a second, questioned his own identity. He knows who is is. His quiet confidence is what makes women want him and men want to be him. He does not define his hunts with goofy acronyms. DIY, DIS, HDYLMK and the like, used by the less than self assured, have never been a component of his vernacular.

Quality attracts quality, and LM's companions on this hunt were just that. Great men of good character. If an acronym had to be used, BAMOFO's might be appropriate, but an uncomfortable descriptor for all involved. They were just doing what they do, with passion.

The expedition required deep insertion into the high country of Colorado. Horses would be used for the 14 mile trek into the wilderness. While his experience is limited, Legoman LOVES horses. As he rounded them up, Toby Keith's "I shoulda been a cowboy" alternated in his head with Willie and Waylon's "mamas, don't let you're babies grow up to be Cowboys". He couldn't help but hum the tunes as he rounded up the ponies. The smile persisted.......

02-Oct-14
Sounds like Lego Man is staying away from Alabama these days??

02-Oct-14
Keep it coming....

02-Oct-14
Good luck lg!

02-Oct-14
Got home late from work. The kids are already in bed.

There goes my cover; pretending to read this just for the kids.

The wife is reading this with me now because she was curious about why I was laughing my azz off.

You can't post it up fast enough.

02-Oct-14

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
The ride in was spectacular!

02-Oct-14
Brotsky it's only taken me a year to get that song out of my head and now I must start all over again!! I'm not even sure I have that therapists #...

03-Oct-14

Dampland's embedded Photo
Dampland's embedded Photo
Could LegoMan be the cattle rustler in OKlahoma we are hearing about?

03-Oct-14

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
LM and his trusted mount take a break to enjoy the view.....

03-Oct-14
LM says, " benefit of living in the woods is isolation from women, the proverbial thorn in his side"... I agree. LM is my new Hero!!!

03-Oct-14
His point of view - is panoramic. He is the world's most interesting LEGOMAN

03-Oct-14

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
Camp is set, the horses are tied off on the high line and fed.. The pressures of the world slip away as LM and his companions share quiet conversation over a snip of Jameson's. Just a bit, as he must remain sharp. The reality of what begins tomorrow is at the forefront of his mind. The months of prep and anticipation have led up to this. That familiar, nervous energy won't allow a restful sleep.

03-Oct-14
This hunt is epic. There's even pictures, mule must have also sent LM one of those camera attachments that allows for self portraits.

03-Oct-14

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
Distant bugling bull elk accompany his restless attempt at sleep. The full moon that back lights the slow moving clouds is mesmerizing, but not relaxing. He momentarily considers another hit of whiskey, but quickly dismisses the thought. His bedroll is spread under the stars this night, as his preference is to fully experience all aspects of creation and the wonders of the night sky prove the glory of the Creator to his eyes.

As he rises and walks a few feet away from camp to water the ponderosas, Metallicas "for whom the bell tolls" is eerily playing itself in his mind.

Sleep is fleeting........

03-Oct-14
"benefit of living in the woods is isolation from women, the proverbial thorn in his side"..."

Given the oceanfront scenery and the music he is hearing! If there is a resort down there, this might not be a 'made for kids' legoman hunt any more.

03-Oct-14
LM has certainly broken his share of filly's on the trail. I can't wait to see what he rides off into the sunset with this time!

03-Oct-14
Dammit! I'm pulling out for Wyoming in 5 hours. Not going to get to follow this epic adventure. I'll be thinking about LM on a mountain somewhere not so far away the entire time. I might have to scale a high peak just to check in on the ol boy.

Shame on you for stealing those young girl's hearts just like Gene and Roy. But I guess it's not your fault. You're just THTR (Too Humble To Resist)

Good luck Lego... you are the Man!

03-Oct-14
Maybe Legoman planted that condom in Caddisflinger's pack?

03-Oct-14
Hockey dad

Try to picture that the night sky isn't Cabo, but a pristine glacial Lake deep in the Colorado High country.

Sometimes you need to work with Legoman to make the story work......

AND.....LM said he won't even go there with you about the high fence thing. That's alll he said......

03-Oct-14

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
Today would be a scouting mission. Due to the secretive and extremely elusive nature of his quarry, long range recon would be necessary to decipher travel paths, feeding areas and a likely strategy for success. Given the high potential for a dangerous encounter, LM feels the best method for setting up a close range shot, will be to use bait. LM is not interested in debating baiting and feels that an ethical kill needs to be top priority. He knows many are watching and does not want to risk a poor hit and long recovery and potentially endangering his brothers in the process.

The potential caveat in the baiting strategy is that this animal is known to be able to quickly consume vast quantities of food in a very short period of time and not return to the bait site for a long while, if ever. LM knows the sit might be long, but he has the patience of plastic and the ability to remain motionless for however long it takes. The Man upstairs imbued him with certain gifts....

After a bonsai scouting mission, LM happened upon a wayward "gentleman" who had just killed an elk and was hopelessly lost. The first thing LM noticed was that this very tall, skinny man had a noticeable hitch in his git along. The man went on to explain that he recently had hip replacement surgery and soon after had a near death experience with a cow moose. He offered to show LM his X-rays. LM wanted to hear no more, but he graciously offered to help pack the man and his nice little bull back to the trail head.

The hunt for the mighty Neotamias quadrivittatus would have to wait another day....

03-Oct-14

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
LM taking it all in! Bird watching is a favorite past time.

03-Oct-14

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
Sneaking within touching distance of this Shiras calf was a highlight of the trip! Until the momma moose showed up. LM narrowly escaped a trouncing ........

03-Oct-14
Ahhh, at first the size of the lake threw me off. I now see its the camera angle that makes it look bigger than it really is!

Give us too long between episode posts, our minds wander and get imaginative!

"Patience of plastic" - Love it!

03-Oct-14

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
He even got some fishing in...

03-Oct-14

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
He even taught some knucklehead from back east that was flailing the water and scaring the trout, the finer points of wielding a hopper fly off a 4 weight.

Spreading good cheer wherever he goes...

"Time to get back to business", LM tells himself.

03-Oct-14
Does LM use wet/dry flies or does he stick to plastics for trout?

03-Oct-14

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
LM rises early this day, long before sunup. He is careful not to wake his brothers. His destination is a high basin well off the trail. He forgoes breakfast, quietly saddles his trusty horse, Troubador and heads off into the darkness....and the unknown. He rides in the dark, alone in his thoughts......KP's (Katie Perry) "California Girls" is his head song this morning. Try as he might, he can't shake the tune...."daisy Dukes with bikinis on top, so hot they'll melt your Popsicle"....over and over. The rhythmic steps of Troubador as they march up the mountain seem to perfectly pace the song, so he stops trying to ignore the tune.....and thoughts of Katie.....

As they near the basin that he has identified on GE, the mountains a To the east are just beginning to glow pink with dawns light. As he dismounts, the song is gone, just like KP from his life. He allows a fleeting thought of the good times, but they are quickly replaced with remembrance of the lunacy of those few months. He shakes his head, glad that the only drama he needs to worry about today is being mauled by his quarry. Way preferable to what he endured those months with Katie.

He ties Troubador to a stout spruce, feeds him an apple, then begins the hike that will take him up to 12000 feet and above timberline. There he will use his spotting scope to dissect the area where he hopes to catch a glimpse of his elusive target and plan a strategy to get close. Dangerously close.......

The twin peaks to the right in this pic are where he glasses from...

03-Oct-14
"Glassing from the twin peaks" KP is obvious on his mind! LOL!

03-Oct-14
Finally a hunt done by a man that exudes confidence yet does not sound arrogant and self promoting.

His command of the English language is unmatched. Obviously he has been well schooled.

His only regret may be the fact that he cannot call this hunt truly DIY. Even though he quietly left his brothers in camp, he is still accompanied by his trusty steed, Troubador.

Even so, I wish the best of luck to LM. Maybe he can even convince Pat to do an interview upon the completion of his hunt...Bowsiters everywhere would relish the chance to learn more from this True Bowsite Mysteryman.

03-Oct-14
So, are you saying that TBM, who some thought was Pat, is not TBM, who might not be Pat, but is really LM, who might be Ki-ke, being TBM?!?!

03-Oct-14
Great story line plus excellent photos, this is going to be a great thread to follow. Good luck LM, we're rooting for you.

03-Oct-14
"The first thing LM noticed was that this very tall, skinny man had a noticeable hitch in his git along. The man went on to explain that he recently had hip replacement surgery and soon after had a near death experience with a cow moose. He offered to show LM his X-rays"

Did LM run into Jaquomo? Was he with the cute and horny hippy chick from Laramie all set to guide him into the dangerous Wyoming wilderness?

03-Oct-14
JLS - Don't be jumping chapters brother! The guiding hippy chick didn't come out with the "gentleman" and his x-Ray. She must still be on the mountain. Let the story unfold.

04-Oct-14
Orion,

LOL, sorry bro. Maybe Lou's mystery hippy chick is Katie Perry? Oh my, I'm going to ruin the story if I don't shut up...

04-Oct-14
Maybe LM could hookup with Taylor Swift. That way he would have a song written specifically about him that he could hum to himself on the trail! Unless, of course, things worked out between the two....Not likely

One suggestion though. Maybe get ahold of JIMBOW & see if he could edit out the cases of booze LM is standing on in some of the pics. Some readers might get the wrong impression of him.

04-Oct-14
Given that we haven't heard from LegoMan in 24 hours, I am concerned that the Swedish Bikini Team has infiltrated his camp and slipped an Ecstasy pill into his evening whiskey.

Has LM acivated his Spot Messenger?

04-Oct-14
Legoman wants you to know that he will wrap this up tonight. "The man upstairs" needs to Get his 15 year old in a tree. Heavy rain this AM and now sun is shining and a perfect west wind blows for a suburban whitetail slay.

T-Roy...cases of booze?? Not on Legomans adventures. He is purely a social and very conservative drinker. The only period in his life when he occasionally drank to excess, was the 18 months that he lived with the original Catwoman, Eartha Kitt. A tigress she certainly was......LM was an up and coming rock star, hungry, good looking and just out of the mold. He and Eartha met at a Batman reunion party where Adam West introduced them. At the time, LM was the Jokers stunt double and he and AW had become fast friends. That didn't last, however. EK had deflected many of AW's bold advances over the years. AW caught LM and EK in his dressing room one afternoon....EK was screaming, "Legoman is awesome!! this is so good that I just have to scream!!"

AW disowned LM and LM was never used again as the Jokers double.

But, those steamy utterances by EK stuck, the words were changed and a movie, starring LM himself, was built around the sordid affair of the incomparable, but crazy Eartha Kitt and a young and heretofore, not so innocent, Legoman.

He will never tell you and will publicy deny, but Yes, he truly is....."the special".

Tune back later......for the conclusion of the hunt.

Has no one identified the terrifying creature that LM pursues??

***Edit....if you haven't seen the Lego Movie, the above references to the song, "everything is awesome" and "the special" as well as anything about the "man upstairs"... none of any of that stuff will mean anything to you.

The stuff about Eartha Kitt and batman......not sure where any of that came from. Probably means the author needs serious counseling.....

04-Oct-14
"Has no one identified the terrifying creature that LM pursues"??

I have, ki-ke! And I completely agree that Legoman has taken on an extremely vicous and dangerous quarry for this hunt. Praying for his safety during this extreme adventure!

04-Oct-14
Chipmunks are quite the horrendous predator especially if you were LM

04-Oct-14
I too am hoping its the fast and ferocious "striped mountain grizzly" AKA Chipmunk!

04-Oct-14
ki-ke My bad for jumping to conclusions. The last thing that I want is to be accused of casting dispersions on LM's good name! Please convey my most sincere apologies to him!

04-Oct-14
hope he makes it out alive !!!!with all his plastic parts !!!!could this be the end of LM Holy canary !! I hear Adam West is a big hunter also !!!!

05-Oct-14

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
Once nestled comfortably between the twin peaks, LM settled in for what he thought would be a long wait.

Within seconds of setting up his scope, however, he spotted movement a few hundred yards below him, just where the trees started. Quickly focusing on the spot, he catches a quick, but unmistakeable glimpse of his quarry headed for cover!

05-Oct-14

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
LM quickly and stealthily adjusts position to cut the distance to where he spotted the 'munk. Since it is still early, he is concerned that the thermals have not switched to up mode, so he takes a position slightly above, but well side hill from where he saw the beast disappear. He set up his BB approved camera outfit, hoping to capture a few stills of the elusive and beautiful Colorado Chipmunk.

A few hours of patience and careful glassing result in a few quality shots of what looks to be a giant representation of the species.

05-Oct-14

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo

05-Oct-14
Do small ears = big munk? Looks like a good forehead crease in the first pic.

05-Oct-14
As you well know since following along on his adventures, LM knows his way around the woods and has bow killed his share of game. At this point in the hunt, he has found his quarry, identified its habitat and devised a strategy to get within bow range. While far from overconfident, LM knows that, in one or 2 additional moves, he will be punching his tag.

The hunter/predator deep within him is fully committed to this outcome. In years past, his singular focus would be the kill. But....wisdom of years and shifting priorities bring other thoughts and emotions into clear focus. As he sits on this mountain and surveys all his eyes can see, pure, unadulterated thanks fills his heart and mind. Thankful that he still has the physical ability to climb this mountain. Thankful to a God that saw fit to create a place like this, as if it was placed here for him, for just this moment. He thinks of all the places he's been, the trails he's travelled and the wonderful folks he's met on the trail. He thinks of the family he's been blessed with.

The how and where mean way more to him now than the what and how big. He wouldn't trade the relationships that have developed in all those camps for anything.

Life experience has a way of shifting your focus, he thought. Our response to the joys and disappointments encountered in our paths is what defines us, not the trophies in our den. The kill is still the goal, but not killing no longer detracts from the experience.

A wise man on this site, in a few words, defined it well. From a mountaintop in Nevada , he said something like, " I laid there that night thinking about how unpredictable life is. I thought about how a hunt like this is entirely meaningless in the grand scheme of life, but yet it is the essence of living."

Legoman concurs......

05-Oct-14
In camp that night, the strategy was discussed and defined. The next morning, the hunt would begin.

05-Oct-14
I'm sure LM knows this but that last pic was of a female, no hanging junk. Does he have a E/S tag and if so, is he out for just meat and the experience or does he want bone?!? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

05-Oct-14

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
LM donned his ninja Bowhunter outfit, perfect for full range of motion and quiet movement. He was never a fan of Sitka gear and the camo pattern on the Kuiu just didn't look right to him. Besides, neither brand fit him worth a darn.

His bow was the same one he's used on past adventures. A Heavy draw weight longbow, wooden arrow always nocked and ready. His good friend, Randy, hand crafted the arrow that was #1 in his quiver. Stout as a toothpick, tipped with a VPA 2 blade honed beyond sharp. A hair dropped on an edge would fall in 2. The fletchings were tanned mouse hide from the spoils of another hunt.

A few practice shots and he was ready for what could be a long sit. The ride up to the hidden basin seemed shorter today. His pace quickened as he neared the stand site. Justin and Jesse had led 2 packhorses loaded with grain for the bait site. Knowing the storage capacity in those massive cheeks, they didn't want to run short on feed, should the munk visit the site when LM was not on stand. Ever the optimist, Justin also packed game bags, as well as a 454 Casull, should a tracking job turn western.

05-Oct-14

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
The hours pass. Perhaps Legomans greatest asset as a hunter is his ability to remain motionless for indefinite periods of time. it is an extraordinary talent.

A quick shower passes. LM remains on watch with no sign of discomfort. His wardrobe sheds water better than a duck. His eyes don't even blink.

Around noon, movement. From his subterranean tunnel emerges his target. LM won't draw until the angle is perfect and the Munk has his head down, filling his massive maw. With lightning, almost frightening speed, he is on the grain pile. Scooping up great quantities with each dip of his mouth, LM can only watch as the angle is all wrong. Head on won't work here. The shot has to be good enough that the Munk can't make his burrow. At 3 short centimeters, LM is confident he will make the shot, but he needs the Munk to turn.....

05-Oct-14

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
For a moment, the giant Munk seems to lock his gaze on LM.......his heart seemed to be non existent as those beady eyes locked on his....

05-Oct-14
Oh man...this is a nail-biter!

05-Oct-14
We are now seeing the potential need for the motorcycle helmet!

Take the frontal before your mauled!

05-Oct-14
Come on Jason, create a new size for LM!!

06-Oct-14
This is off the chart! Please let us know if LM has succeeded or be come cheek meat!

06-Oct-14

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
Lego man waits....and waits......as the Munks cheeks grow larger and larger with each mouthful, he knows his opportunity is slipping away, as once those cheeks reach max capacity, gone he will be.

The monk spins to straight away. Still no shot....

06-Oct-14

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
The Munk turns slightly, exposing just a bit of rib cage, but not enough. LM senses the shot will come soon and he puts tension on the string as he visualizes the shot......

06-Oct-14
The angle he is waiting for finally comes. Experience borne of decades of experience takes over as he subconciously sees bone structure and organs and visualizes the arrows path......the bow is at full draw, he picks the hair he wants to hit and the arrow is away. At 3 cm, the Munk has no chance to duck the arrow. The mouse skin fletchings suddenly appear exactly at the spot, mashed to the hide of the massive Chipmunk. The audible click off the near rib and the simultaneous crack of the broad head striking the opposite shoulder, tell LM that his shot was perfect!

For a millisecond, his world moves in slo mo. The Munk whirls, thankfully away and into the brush. Rustling in the forest duff in the direction he ran is the only indication that He wasn't just dreaming. LM remains still as he mentally processes what just happened.

He is soon joined by Justin and Jesse and they quietly discuss the shot. Justin, the nervous Nelly, has his hip cannon loaded and ready. LM is confident in the shot. Jesse goes bloodhound and is analyzing tracks at the shot site.

06-Oct-14

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
A sparse, but short blood trail leads them to the prize!

06-Oct-14
His partners are ecstatic to be part of the historic moment. Not only is this a first in Lego Land history, but the Chipmunk is huge. No one can recall a larger one ever taken, gun or bow.

A few more pics are taken, then they hang the monster for skinning, quartering and pack out. Jesse goes back for the horses as LM and Justin begin to work.

Munk tenderloins over the fire tonight!!

06-Oct-14

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo

06-Oct-14
Way to go LM! Huge critter there!

06-Oct-14

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo

06-Oct-14
Legoman gets it DONE! Congrats buddy.

06-Oct-14
Wow awesome!!! Hunt if a lifetime, such a hard tag to draw

06-Oct-14
Awesome hunt Lego Man! A true trophy! The bleached skull with those terrifying incisors are sure to make the ladies swoon as you make your pieces connect on that beautiful munk rug.

06-Oct-14
Some of us have too much free time on our hands. Enjoyed every word of the story and every post.

06-Oct-14
Amazing story, well documented with pics (and perfect diction). What a step up for Bowsite!

06-Oct-14
Thumbs up LegoMan. I need to send you some bourbon.

06-Oct-14
What a hunt!!! We should all live life like LM.

06-Oct-14
Great hunt and story Lego Man!

The only hunter I know that could win a blinking contest with a deer.

06-Oct-14
Great story there Steve LM sure is someone to look up to.

06-Oct-14

JW's embedded Photo
JW's embedded Photo
You da man LM!!! Some of his kin just finished up a hunt for a separate species. Sorry it's a gun kill :(

06-Oct-14
Legoman happens to know those clowns. Says they also had something to do with those poached elk in Pa. But a snitch he ain't, so he ain't sayin no more.....

06-Oct-14
Congrats LM!

07-Oct-14

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
Since many of you appear to be as interested in Legomans personal affairs as you are in his bow hunting exploits, he allowed me to post this status update.

This is what LM now returns home to after weeks in the mountains.

Occasionally, she even travels with. She can saddle and maintain her own horse. She packs heat when she needs to and knows how to use it. She even shares LM's love of a nighty nighter of Jameson's after a long day afield.

They met on E Harmony. LM had enough of the tumultuous affairs that always blew up. He hates the drama. His good buddy "J" suggested he try E, as it had worked so well for him.

LM is a happy man! Look at her. What man wouldn't be!

Zachary Thanks you for following along on LM's adventures.

07-Oct-14
Looks like LM finally found himself a low maintenance gal! Good for him!

07-Oct-14
Steve...you are nuts...lol great stuff

08-Oct-14
Perhaps a new icon could be created for LM!

08-Oct-14
Lego Man is THE Bowsite Man!! He may have "ego" in his name but that is the only place you will ever see it with this famous Bowsite character.

Can't wait to read about his next adventure!

09-Oct-14
Terrific story. What did that beast square?

09-Oct-14
Greght jib keggo man.. but I bet you couldn't get your bow back in Alabama chipmunks. And for those two gun slinging concrete walking sikvwrsloon morrons...this is BOW site.

09-Oct-14
Legoman is well travelled and speaks several languages and muddles through a few others, but he does not recognize the dialect in the above post.

Legoman says......what?

09-Oct-14

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
He is now scratching his head and the smile is gone.......

09-Oct-14
love it!!!! legoman is hardcore!

09-Oct-14
Leggo man you can't make it in my world, you go hungry and turn int tooth pic man.

09-Oct-14

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
LM prefers to let the facts speak for themselves.....

09-Oct-14
I have to admit he made a nice shot, especially considering the glare that had to be comeing off the bait. He must have got some tips from Pat after last year's Kansas hunt.

09-Oct-14
Man, that munk is HUGE! Can't imagine what would have happened if he hadn't ran the other way after the shot. LM has balls of.....uh, plastic.

• Sitka Gear